Thread: $15 Free Play @ Fallsview

Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Will win a WPT event BlondeFish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Best of both worlds - Ontario ca$ino$ & online
    Posts
    5,369

    $30 Free Play @ Fallsview

    Pays to Play Promotion
    It Pays to Play at Fallsview Casino Resort

    Receive $15 in downloadable Free Slot Play when you visit Fallsview Casino Resort. And that's not all, receive another $15 in downloadable Free Slot Play if you play $40 through our slot machines or electronic table games.

    This offer is valid from January 6, 2014 to February 16, 2014.
    Niagara Fallsview Casino Resort offer

    So if you can't find a WPT Fallsview satellite home game to play in, head to Fallsview, get your $15 in free play up to February 16, then maybe take a shot at a satellite. Does anybody know which machine has a bet that has the least house edge, e.g., is there anything better than betting red/white on electronic roulette?
    Last edited by BlondeFish; Jan 07,2014 at 05:17 PM.
    FUCK TROLLS.
    Wayne Gretzky

  2. #2
    Degen in training
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,204
    I wouldn't bet white, not many of them on the wheel...

    And roulette is about the worst of the table games. Player/Banker (>98%) on Baccarat is probably your best bet without learning proper BJ/Craps
    5 time Royal Cup Champ, RC IX MVP!
    Banned from playing at all Ontario Casinos.

  3. #3
    Will win a WPT event BlondeFish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Best of both worlds - Ontario ca$ino$ & online
    Posts
    5,369
    But I don't think there are any electronic baccarat or craps machines @ Fallsview that are eligible for this $30 bonus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinhead View Post
    And roulette is about the worst of the table games. Player/Banker (>98%) on Baccarat is probably your best bet without learning proper BJ/Craps
    FUCK TROLLS.
    Wayne Gretzky

  4. #4
    Will win a WPT event BlondeFish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Best of both worlds - Ontario ca$ino$ & online
    Posts
    5,369
    I asked a lot of questions and found out a lot of info that I did not know before about Fallsview since I've only played in the poker room. A slots attendant said that it's good that I ask questions since most gamblers don't bother asking and just keep losing money. I ended up cashing over $100 from the free slots play.
    FUCK TROLLS.
    Wayne Gretzky

  5. #5
    Super Moderator compuease's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Milton, poker capital of the world.. after Wloo that is.
    Posts
    12,758
    There's no money to be made at slots, everyone's solid.
    If someone doesn't hate you, you're a wimp... comp: circa 2012.. and now 2013 as well, quite likely continuing into 2014, Now confirmed as CONTINUING well into 2014. Ah, f'it, 2015's just more of the same..

  6. #6
    Will win a WPT event BlondeFish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Best of both worlds - Ontario ca$ino$ & online
    Posts
    5,369
    Except there's easy money to be made with FREE slots money, especially if you maximize your EV with non-slots machines! Several relatives are going to Niagara Falls so I'll show them how to optimize their free $30 play.
    Quote Originally Posted by compuease View Post
    There's no money to be made at slots, everyone's solid.
    FUCK TROLLS.
    Wayne Gretzky

  7. #7
    Full PFC Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Hamilton
    Posts
    3,825
    I heard video poker was the best machine to play.

  8. #8
    Will win a WPT event BlondeFish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Best of both worlds - Ontario ca$ino$ & online
    Posts
    5,369
    Yes, that can be true according to a House Edge table. I think HPT Player of the Year, Allen "chainsaw" Kessler has studied it enough to break even at it. The 2.78% house edge of electronic Sic Bo (Big/Small) is good enough for me to use with the free Fallsview money.
    Quote Originally Posted by djgolfcan View Post
    I heard video poker was the best machine to play.
    FUCK TROLLS.
    Wayne Gretzky

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by compuease View Post
    There's no money to be made at slots, everyone's solid.
    I'm really depressed, looking for an anchor, what should I do? Stab me in the ankle?

  10. #10
    Will win a WPT event BlondeFish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Best of both worlds - Ontario ca$ino$ & online
    Posts
    5,369
    Ah man, you're just too lazy to work hard for easy money.

    Crazychips - No money HU everyone is solid - YouTube
    Quote Originally Posted by Monoxide View Post
    I'm really depressed, looking for an anchor, what should I do? Stab me in the ankle?
    FUCK TROLLS.
    Wayne Gretzky

  11. #11
    Will win a WPT event BlondeFish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Best of both worlds - Ontario ca$ino$ & online
    Posts
    5,369

    How to play video poker

    Quote Originally Posted by djgolfcan View Post
    I heard video poker was the best machine to play.
    Does anybody here play video poker? I've been winning enough from the many casino play vouchers I get to pay for all my hotel stays playing electronic roulette with a house edge of 2.7%, but I want to learn about video poker strategies while I'm on the wait list.
    FUCK TROLLS.
    Wayne Gretzky

  12. #12
    Full PFC Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Hamilton
    Posts
    3,825
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondeFish View Post
    Does anybody here play video poker? I've been winning enough from the many casino play vouchers I get to pay for all my hotel stays playing electronic roulette with a house edge of 2.7%, but I want to learn about video poker strategies while I'm on the wait list.
    Its funny you bring this up as I am planning to play video poker with the free money Fallsview gives you when you stay at a local casino. I've been reading up on strats and what pay table to play.

    From my reading, you want to play Jacks or better with a pay table of 25/9/6, which means four of a kind pays 25x your bet, full house pays 9x your bet and a flush is 6x your bet. This means the machine pays out over 99% of the money it takes in, if you follow the optimal strategy.

    Jacks or Better Simple - Wizard of Odds

  13. #13
    Will win a WPT event BlondeFish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Best of both worlds - Ontario ca$ino$ & online
    Posts
    5,369
    If you see me at Fallsview, let's compare notes on video poker. I'm a Fallsview poker reg, but I've been clueless about all the video poker machines there. A friend just phoned me from Fallsview about satellites running, so I'm headed there soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by djgolfcan View Post
    Its funny you bring this up as I am planning to play video poker with the free money Fallsview gives you when you stay at a local casino. I've been reading up on strats and what pay table to play.

    From my reading, you want to play Jacks or better with a pay table of 25/9/6, which means four of a kind pays 25x your bet, full house pays 9x your bet and a flush is 6x your bet. This means the machine pays out over 99% of the money it takes in, if you follow the optimal strategy.

    Jacks or Better Simple - Wizard of Odds
    Last edited by BlondeFish; Jan 30,2014 at 05:53 PM.
    FUCK TROLLS.
    Wayne Gretzky

  14. #14
    Degen in training
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,204
    If you're planning to make Royal Flushes, bet max.

    And basically any variation is >roulette if played optimally, but jacks or better is one of the easier ones to learn/compute optimal strategy
    5 time Royal Cup Champ, RC IX MVP!
    Banned from playing at all Ontario Casinos.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •