2017 wsop

Thread: 2017 wsop

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 55 of 55
  1. #46
    Full PFC Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by Toronto Pimp View Post
    did they play black water and China grove ? Would love to have seen them back in the day.
    They played pretty much all their hits and more. Long Train Running, China Grove, Black Water, Listen to the Music, etc., etc. I went with my wife. We figured we'd get an hour of the Doobies and an hour of Chicago (the two groups are touring together). The show lasted almost 4 hours! Chicago played two sets, with their second set being pretty much all their hits. Both groups were outstanding but in my opinion Chicago was the best.

    Most of the current members of both groups are not the originals but both groups have their sound down pretty much perfectly so you wouldn't know they aren't the originals. If you're a fan of either it's a worthwhile evening.

  2. #47
    Full PFC Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    941
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogie View Post
    They played pretty much all their hits and more. Long Train Running, China Grove, Black Water, Listen to the Music, etc., etc. I went with my wife. We figured we'd get an hour of the Doobies and an hour of Chicago (the two groups are touring together). The show lasted almost 4 hours! Chicago played two sets, with their second set being pretty much all their hits. Both groups were outstanding but in my opinion Chicago was the best.

    Most of the current members of both groups are not the originals but both groups have their sound down pretty much perfectly so you wouldn't know they aren't the originals. If you're a fan of either it's a worthwhile evening.

    Thanks, sounds like a great night out.

  3. #48
    Full PFC Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    941
    10 days till Vegas trip.... studying quite a bit. Really looking forward to this year and making the tournament my first priority, not drinking my face off and trying to cave man a chubby ugly woman back to the room at 4am.

  4. #49
    SHIP IT, BITCHES! pkrfce9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    5,619
    Quote Originally Posted by Toronto Pimp View Post
    trying to cave man a chubby ugly woman back to the room at 4am.
    What happens in Vegas... should never, ever happen.

    Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk
    I can't tell you how awesome it feels to win a WSOP bracelet!

  5. #50
    Full PFC Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    941
    Quote Originally Posted by pkrfce9 View Post
    What happens in Vegas... should never, ever happen.

    Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

    I dunno , it was tons of fun.

  6. #51
    SHIP IT, BITCHES! pkrfce9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    5,619
    Tons being the key word?

    Have a great trip. Good luck.

    Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk
    I can't tell you how awesome it feels to win a WSOP bracelet!

  7. #52
    Full PFC Member UBetIFold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    864
    Good luck in the main. Please try and provides updates here. Would love to follow along.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #53
    Pokerstars BOP winner philliivey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,151
    Friend of friends John Hesp 2nd in chips on final table! Tomorrow night tune in! Have been thinking of getting back into poker myself so maybe watching will help.

    Who is everyone cheering for or does anyone else know or kinda know someone on the final table?

  9. #54
    Pokerstars BOP winner philliivey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,151
    This is god dam stressful, lol. a6 folds in small blind and pollack guy does not call short stack with q10 suited. geesh.

    How does Toronto pimp, Blondefish and the likes do this all the time haha.

  10. #55
    Pokerstars BOP winner philliivey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,151
    So played my 1st games in over 2 years online, bubbled the 1st game (6 max 12 man), and back to back 2nd's with almost a 1st in one of those in sng's.( 9 man ko). So better than I thought though not great play some times but was able to "Ivey effect " in 1 hand already.

    So far just going into this as a hobby now so trying to not care about bad beats ( last hand tonight was 98% fave on flop to win and still lost), Tough making extra money would be nice lol.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •