Wednesdays $40 Freezeout Tourney 7pm @ Richmond/Spadina 1/2 NL Action All Night

We will be hosting a $40 Freezeout Tournament every Wednesday 7pm at The Nuttz Poker Club downtown in the Richmond/Spadina area. There will be a maximum of 6 tables. Registration starts at 6:30pm. A 1/2 NL cash game will start at 8pm. Please call me for details or to reserve your spot for the tournament or cash game. I can also be reached by email at info@thenuttzpokerclub.com.

Tournament Format:
Type: $40 Freezeout tournament (4000 chips)
Start Time: 7pm
Where: The Nuttz Poker Club downtown in the Richmond/Spadina area
Note: Blinds start at 25/50 and go up every 15 minutes. Max of 6 tables
Cash Game: 1/2 NL $60 min - $200 max

Come join this action packed game. All new players welcome. Call for more details or to reserve your seat.

Kevin
647-280-5057
www.thenuttzpokerclub.com
progress.gif

Comments

• Just wanted to let all forum members know that this club has a great tournament on Weds. nights if you are looking for a low buy in ($40), with a good payout structure. They usually max. out at 50 players and we ended up with 52 players last night. They run a great tournament and the cash game afterwards is also well attended (they had 1/2 running from 9pm with two full tables going). The tournament has a pretty good structure with 4000 in starting chips and 15 minute blinds. Keep up the great job Kevin! Made it to the final table last night but my tens got cracked so that's life.
  • I'll show up once the snow melts :)
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    Just wanted to let all forum members know that this club has a great tournament on Weds. nights if you are looking for a low buy in ($40), with a good payout structure. They usually max. out at 50 players and we ended up with 52 players last night. They run a great tournament and the cash game afterwards is also well attended (they had 1/2 running from 9pm with two full tables going). The tournament has a pretty good structure with 4000 in starting chips and 15 minute blinds. Keep up the great job Kevin! Made it to the final table last night but my tens got cracked so that's life.

Jim,

Thank you for dropping by. Looking forward to seeing you again.

Cheers,
    Kevin
  • Expecting another full house this week. Call for details or to reserve your seat.

Kevin
    647-280-5057
  • We've maxed out at 55 players for this one the past two weeks and expecting more of the same this week. Please call to reserve your seat early as we have less than 10 spots open.

Kevin
    647-280-5057
  • Expecting another full house this week. Call for details or to reserve your seat.

Kevin
    647-280-5057
  • We're currently sitting at 43 players. Expecting another full house of 55 players this week. Please call early to reserve your seat.

Kevin
    647-280-5057
    Kevin
    647-280-5057
  • We've added a 6th table to accomodate the high demand. Call early to reserve your seat for this one folks.
    Kevin
    647-280-5057
  • 63 players last week. Expecting to get a full house of 66 players this week. Call early to reserve your seat.
    Kevin
    647-280-5057