Please Welcome David "GhettoFabolous" Randall to the site!

Hi All,

We have some GREAT news. PokerPwnage.com has agreed to have one of their pro's answer questions on the forum!

David "GhettoFabolous" Randall will be joining PokerForum.ca to handle all your questions in this new section called "Ask the Poker Pro". David is an accomplished online poker player that currently ranks #15 on Pocket5's online tournament rankings, playing under the username GhettoFabolous at Full Tilt Poker, and malicous222 at PokerStars.

At the beginning of the month, David had back to back wins on the PokerStars.com $100 Rebuy tournament. Some of his other big accomplishments include:
- Final Table FTOPS Event #10 for $33k
- Several $100 Buy-in Tournament Final Tables
- 3rd in the Full Tilt $750k Guaranteed for $53k

David currently plays online and is also one of the instructors on a new poker training site called PokerPwnage.com. He has several videos posted on this site along with many other big online winners such as:
- USCPhildo
- Assassinato
- UHBigTex
- AGame18
- FU_15
- BrandonPL
- bballwiz
- nsinger
- HerschelW

So, please welcome David to the site, and if you have any questions for him, please post them in this section.

P.S. David, please correct me on any of this stuff if I am wrong.

Best Regards,

Graham

Comments

• Welcome to the site David!
  • Looking forward to your wisdom, David!
  • Welcome to CPF!

We get discount rates on the training site?
    ;)
  • welcome. who wants to start an over/under on anything?
  • welcome , it's nice to have a pro answer question here
    choron and sirwatts need to post more often in strategy forum too.
    can you answer my AK thread?
  • Welcome to the Forum. Just in case Graham did not say anything, watch out for Kristy . . . she bites, and not in that good way, either.
  • I like the affiliation you have hooked up Graham. I know I consistently find myself stalking the P5's rankings and stalking from the rails admiring home some of the above names mentioned play. Two Thumbs up... oh and I guess welcome to the forum.
  • Milo wrote: »
    Just in case Graham did not say anything, watch out for Kristy . . . she bites, and not in that good way, either.

That's ridiculous and insulting... I bite BOTH ways. ;)

Welcome to the forum!
  • Hi Guys, sorry for the delay... apparently I'm a moron and after I upgraded VBulletin no new members could sign up. Therefore David hasn't been able to get on the site. I just fixed it, so he should be on shortly.
  • Graham wrote: »
    Hi Guys, sorry for the delay... apparently I'm a moron and after I upgraded VBulletin no new members could sign up.
    Wondered why we hadn't seen any new spammers lately... ;) That's one way to keep them out..
  • thank you for the welcomes everyone, im looking forward to sharing a little bit of my knowledge of the game with you guys...i enjoy being active on forums where i can make a difference and help improve people's games. so please, feel free to ask away and ill get back as early as possible.

GF
  • Welcome again David, glad to have you here!