Big Evil Poker in Toronto

Tired of the 'same old' 'same old'?

Tired of the house riggin' the bad beat and the rake?

Tired of having to wait for your cashout?

Tired of Pogos, cardboard pizza, and cheap beer?

If you answer yes to any of these questions, let us know you are interested in playing.

We play 1/2 and 2/5 EVERY Sunday night and have a full buffet style spread, complete with ice cold beer, wine, or spirits.

Just east of Yonge and Eglinton. Professional dealers. Professional atmosphere. Monthly bad beat - The Royal Crush - with no rules...the BEST hand that loses wins every month wins the bad beat. Last player standing at the end of the night counts the bad beat and posts it for the next game.

Oh ya....Frequent Player Points are accumulated for a free trip to Vegas every 4 months.

One more thing....did I forget to mention that the servers are not only HOT but their outfits are sexy...In pure BIG EVIL POKER style....they wear nothing but a smile and a little red thong.

For more info....info@bigevilpoker.com or text BIG at 647-377-5587

Comments

• Big Evil wrote: »
    Just east of Yonge and Eglinton. Professional dealers. Professional atmosphere. Monthly bad beat - The Royal Crush - with no rules...the BEST hand that loses wins every month wins the bad beat. Last player standing at the end of the night counts the bad beat and posts it for the next game.

Oh ya....Frequent Player Points are accumulated for a free trip to Vegas every 4 months.

One more thing....did I forget to mention that the servers are not only HOT but their outfits are sexy...In pure BIG EVIL POKER style....they wear nothing but a smile and a little red thong.

For more info....info@bigevilpoker.com or text BIG at 647-377-5587

lol
    they wear nothing but a smile and a little red thong.
    pics or gtfo
    the BEST hand that loses wins every month wins the bad beat. Last player standing at the end of the night counts the bad beat and posts it for the next game.

It might be better to have a bail pool for community service.
  • For those that asked
    For those that asked
    Funny, that don't look like Mark . . . maybe after he takes a dip in the lake with me on Saturday . . .
  • Sunday start time and address please? Also can you tell me the rake?
  • Who is gonna be the first to check this out? My friend were thinking of going to the newly opened Rhino (NSFW), but this might be a fun alternative.
    For those that asked

how many of those red chips do I need for a lap dance? You only running one day per week?
  • that does it. i'm in.
  • pkrfce9 wrote: »
    that does it. i'm in.

one word... ROADTRIP! Blondefish, you in??
  • i'd be interested in checking this out jan 4. anyone gets there before - trip report please.

i want details on game start and end times, rake, max buyin, security, thong colour...
  • HUGE Response for Sunday Dec 21.

We will be adding at least 1 more 1/2 NL table as the response has been so big for this night.

It is a home game and the buy in for 1/2 NL is 50 - 300

The buy in for 2/5 NL is 100 - 450

RSVP to Big at 647 377 5587 or check out bigevilpoker.com for more info
  • THIS JUST IN

Chrissy will be joinging Tyra this Sunday night because the of the overwhelming response
    HUGE Response for Sunday Dec 21.

We will be adding at least 1 more 1/2 NL table as the response has been so big for this night.

It is a home game and the buy in for 1/2 NL is 50 - 300

The buy in for 2/5 NL is 100 - 450

RSVP to Big at 647 377 5587 or check out bigevilpoker.com for more info

btw, how long have you been running? nice site btw, although it just adds to the chances of being shut down.
  • tell me i'm not dreaming. jimmy, please post a detailed trip report.
  • We have 2 spots left for 1/2 NL and 3 spots for 2/5 NL for 9 pm tomorrow.

Text Big at 647 377 5587 for directions or more info
  • Anyone else get a spam PM from these guys about tonights game?
  • I'm going to check it out tonight; anyone else playing there tonight?
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    I'm going to check it out tonight
    Your trip report will be worthless without pics! ;)
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    Your trip report will be worthless without pics! ;)

Well I did drop in last night for a little 1/2; as it was the first night, there was only one table and it didn't really get going until around 10pm; it was kind of strange because we were asked to meet at a local bar and ask for some guy who would give me the directions to the secret location; I'm not sure if they are paranoid about the cops or something, but I'm not sure how this extra step will keep away the fuzz.

As promised, Tyra did show up in only a red g-string and was ready to serve drinks and sandwiches; Big definitely delivered on this promise. Kind of weird playing poker with this semi nude chick walking around while you are playing cards; personally, I think the money would have been better spent on more food. Definitely no buffet as promised rather some cold cuts and a can of pringles that were passed around the table.

As for the cards, a really crap night; seemed to get rivered a few times and ran into a boat that cost me my stack early on. I played crap and played way too many hands just bleeding away chips.

If you live in the area, I would definitely check it out on a Sunday or Tuesday night.
  • thanks for the info, jimmy.

what about the rake? max buyin?
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    As for the cards, a really crap night; seemed to get rivered a few times and ran into a boat that cost me my stack early on.
    Are you sure there was no bottom dealing or anything similar going on? Braver man than me Jim, going to a strange place to meet unknown ppl to play poker.... Did you at least have any backup plan if anything went wrong?
  • This is in no way directed at PokerJah...so please do NOT misread.

I know it may ne hard to comprehend for some people, but there is no need to throw stones.

First of all, I have a bunch of great people who enjoy getting together to play poker but we always look to add new faces. It is a great home game, and the usual group we play with are great guys.

The Sunday game came about because we were ALL tired of the garbage so I decided to put together a new game with absolutely no grief.

Compuease, as for having a backup plan...none is required...great group of guys and we have no trouble. I wouldn't stand for it and I wouldn't expect any of the players to stand for it either.

And as for sending out a spam PM to Compuease, it never happened. I simply responded to a PM sent to me. I will gladly forward both a copy of the PM that came to me as well as my reply to anyone that has a concern.

As for meeting at the bar, we have 2 locations and one can accomodate many more people so we tried to gauge early where we should play. No conspiracy...no grief...just trying to make it as effective as possible.

Thanks PokerJah for dropping by and we hope to see you again.

In the end, we had a great night. Dealers were great, Tyra was great and the action was great. As for any question about dealers and the bottom of the deck....grow up. PokerJAH has great skills and I was one guy that caught him on a river...I flopped a set to my pocket pair and made the boat on the river when he caught his flush....may sound harsh but thats poker.

Good Holidays everyone...we will be back next Sunday and then again on Tuesday the 30th.

Big
    Compuease, as for having a backup plan...none is required...great group of guys and we have no trouble. I wouldn't stand for it and I wouldn't expect any of the players to stand for it either.
    Well on that we'll see, you do know that most of the regs on here have been around a while and weren't born yesterday. If you are around 6 months from now still operating I will be glad to offer my apologies.......
    Big Evil wrote: »
    And as for sending out a spam PM to Compuease, it never happened. I simply responded to a PM sent to me. I will gladly forward both a copy of the PM that came to me as well as my reply to anyone that has a concern.
    Big
    You never received a PM from me, only a question in your thread over a week ago and since you ARE raking the pot, your game is a club game and should be posted under poker rooms and club games NOT rake free home games.

Screenshot it, host it on ImageShack, post the link here.
    PokerJAH has great skills ..

you had me right up until here.

leveled
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »

leveled

Why are you such a bitch..... ok never mind.....

Merry Christmas Kristy :)
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »

leveled

she still sore about the heads up match and getting lucky. Even Kristy gets lucky once in a while. Have a good holiday Kristy. May the king of angels find his way into your heart.