Looking for downtown Toronto games 5/5 and higher

Hi all,

My name is Zach, I am 24 years old and I am looking to get some more live experience in bigger games in Toronto any day of the week. I would probably show up once a week. I don't have a car so they would need to be downtown/accessible by ttc, anything from 5/5NL to 20 40 NL, from 50/100 limit to 200/400 limit and any kind of PLO game. I don't have 25 posts on this forum and I don't really plan on making 25 posts unless it's absolutely necessary. If you want references, I post on the twoplustwo forums as 'gildwulf'. I have been a poster there for three years and I am a moderator of the BBV forums with over 20,000 posts. Many people have met me there and can confirm I live in downtown Toronto. I found this forum from PipChip's link in this 2p2 thread: Help me kill a 10 hour connection in Toronto - Two Plus Two Poker Forum.

My only other reference is I used to play a 5/10NL with some younger guys at Yonge and Eglington last year and my contact was 'Shyam'. His game is dead. If you would like to pm me on the twoplustwo forums that would be easiest and safest for you, otherwise here is a throwaway email address to pm me homegames: neteller.poker@gmail.com.

Look forward to hearing from someone,
Zach

Comments

• Welcome Gild

I have never seen anything posted on here before for any high stakes private games in T. but good luck finding some. There seems to be a fair amount lower limit NL so you may find some 5/5.

You are an excellent poster on 2+2 and do a great job modding BBV. You HIV matches were epic. Cheers to you.

Any chance on you lifting my ban for posting this pic?

fgators4bs2.jpg

I PM'd you about it a long time ago but you gave me the brush off. In my defense:

1. fgators is a Jopke
    2. There is nothing in the stickies at 2+2 That states you will be perma banned for photoshopping alleged pictures of fgators.
    3. I have never been banned or even temp banned before.

Cheers.

IJackit on 2+2 until Oct 07