Help, no limit holdem

Why did I loose this hand? I always tought 3 pairs where better then 2? this is no limit holdem poker.

45619994.jpg

Comments

• Galice wrote: »
    Why did I loose this hand? I always tought 3 pairs where better then 2? this is no limit holdem poker.

45619994.jpg

His full house (888KK) beats your full house (88855) Learn the rules of poker. 3 PAIRS IS NOT A RANKED POKER HAND!

Thank you for posting your screen name at Full Tult. Do you play on Stars also?
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    His full house (888KK) beats your full house (88855) Learn the rules of poker. 3 PAIRS IS NOT A RANKED POKER HAND!

Thank you for posting your screen name at Full Tult. Do you play on Stars also?

he wanted advice from a Pro not a Donk. ;)

OP you should email FTP and complain. You were wronged.
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    he wanted advice from a Pro not a Donk. ;)

Please explain.
    Please explain.

You are a Donk not a Pro.
    (not much to explain there)

CYA Saturday ;)
    You are a Donk not a Pro.
    (not much to explain there)

CYA Saturday ;)

No guff I'm a donk, but why should OP email support? He lost the hand, right? What am I missing?
    No guff I'm a donk, but why should OP email support? He lost the hand, right? What am I missing?

But he actually had 2 full houses and that should beat 1 full house.

Right? ;)
  • I've been out of the loop for a bit, so maybe I'm missing some 5th level stuff, but this thread went way beyond my expectations!

Thank-you!
  • its only better in omaha.
  • lol

In today's episode of days of our pokerforum.ca lives.............:)
  • This is a level right???

I mean doesn't the little chatbox tell you why you lost??
  • I mean doesn't the little chatbox tell you why you lost??

It can do that? I only thought it was for calling others donks, idiots, and gay.
  • This is a level right???

I mean doesn't the little chatbox tell you why you lost??

Yea, OP... they tell you in that chat box why you lost. The higher of the 3 card part of the full house play.

Your best possible hand was 88855, not 55588 (that would be lower).

Your opponent had 888KK. KK > 55 which is why he wins. Unlucky if that was all in on the flop.
  • But his boat used BOTH hole cards...doesn't that make it a better hand? ;)
  • Graham wrote: »
    Yea, OP... they tell you in that chat box why you lost. The higher of the 3 card part of the full house play.

Your best possible hand was 88855, not 55588 (that would be lower).

Your opponent had 888KK. KK > 55 which is why he wins. Unlucky if that was all in on the flop.

Thank you!

this. It happens all the time, just e-mail support they'll give you your money back. (sometimes they try to say 'no' the first time but stick to your guns!)

Please also copy any letters you send or responses you get and post them in a thread here, we try to keep track of everybody's problems with this so we can support or back up each other if they get snarky about giving you the money back.
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    this. It happens all the time, just e-mail support they'll give you your money back. (sometimes they try to say 'no' the first time but stick to your guns!)

Please also copy any letters you send or responses you get and post them in a thread here, we try to keep track of everybody's problems with this so we can support or back up each other if they get snarky about giving you the money back.

You're not nice... but I love you

Mark
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »

This. FTP has screwed me over a number of times the same way. Just gotta fight em!
  • He's playing the Early Daily Doubles now