Options

yodas video....

Heres a quick video i made up. Just havin fun..if you post critizism you have to make your own....in fact everyone HAS to make their own!

Ill post the how to link later...wasn't too hard....

sounds is medicore but audible. its 30 mins, don't care who watches it or if they watch the whole thing but i def start setting one player up till the end. i ended up stack him a few more times after its stopped i think (don't check my stats on that).

may or not be good poker. feel free to critisize, but its an unorthodox style. the main point is im playing loose so i see more hands and therefore learn faster....

its cash game, im not like this in tourney's.....

some of the terms are incorrect or used loosely..lol

the cards might be hard to see but i talk it out....

embed%3Ehttp://blip.tv/file/4683355?filename=Rextar-yodaPoker219.m4v

can't figure out how to embed, or if its possible.....

Edit: How to make a poker video
rextar.blip.tv

Comments

• darbday wrote: »
    Ill post the how to link later...wasn't too hard....

Hmmm.... not too hard..:p
  • darbday wrote: »
    Just havin fun...wasn't too hard... but i talk it out....

can't figure out how or if its possible.....
    rextar.blip.tv

I can see if we have any Yohimbine at work for you
  • compuease wrote: »
    Hmmm.... not too hard..:p
    lol,....i meant post the link to the free video software ;)
  • 7 tables of 10c/25c no need to get fancy.
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    I can see if we have any Yohimbine at work for you

this isn't what i meant...but ya....ill take some....
  • Meh, watched it, liked it.

LOL @ folding $4 into a bajillion dolla pot.

No money in pokers.
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »

No money in pokers.

+1

your turn!
  • Fix your mic...way too echo-y. And 7 tabling is abit much to show any kind of strategy really. If you're looking to do a strat vid, keep it to four tables so your audience can follow. And what the hell is whirrrrrring in the back ground? Tilted me to no end.

otherwise pretty good vid really. Do you honestly like the multicolour decks though?? Sic
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    And what the hell is whirrrrrring in the back ground? Sic

Everybody knows what the vape sounds like ldo.
  • When I had one it never made any noise. Stupid self editing, why did I say that?
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Fix your mic...way too echo-y. And 7 tabling is abit much to show any kind of strategy really. If you're looking to do a strat vid, keep it to four tables so your audience can follow. And what the hell is whirrrrrring in the back ground? Tilted me to no end.

otherwise pretty good vid really. Do you honestly like the multicolour decks though?? Sic

ya gotta get a headset i think....echo is the garage lol (trying to convince my roomates im not weird), and the whirring is my latop fan. were still in experiment stage.

i did some with 4 tables, well video capture, and there not enough going on i felt. but ill play with that, maybe 6 is a decent number.

i think switching from multi color to standard and back gets you immune to the color....i couldn't care less.. ;P
  • When I had one it never made any noise. Stupid self editing, why did I say that?
    Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Everybody knows what the vape sounds like ldo.

lol