Options

Title

Villain finished at the top of the leader boards last year, mostly because of profit from multi-tabling. I don't really expect him to double barrel that big, with such little stack behind without any equity. There's a lot of hands it like to showdown against but theres a lot that crush me here...

Poker Stars, $7.34 + $0.66 NL Hold'em Tournament, 600/1,200 Blinds, 125 Ante, 5 Players

BTN: 10,270
SB: 21,567
JodaB. (BB): 24,639
UTG: 20,425
CO: 11,550

Pre-Flop: (2,425) 5clubnormal.gif Aheartnormal.gif dealt to JodaB. (BB)
3 folds, SB raises to 2,400, JodaB. calls 1,200

Flop: (5,425) Aspadenormal.gif Tdiamondnormal.gif Qspadenormal.gif (2 Players)
SB bets 2,400, JodaB. calls 2,400

Turn: (10,225) 8clubnormal.gif (2 Players)
SB bets 4,200, JodaB???

Comments

• meh, call 1 more and chk back riv I think... folding might not be bad depending on stats, it's a somewhat wet board and you're BvB + position. Vs. idiot nits this is a sigh fold but vs. anyone remotely capable or lag I peel again
  • Well his (hud) stats show hes a std tag reg, lil looser cause its a turbo obv but a mass tabler. I think he expect me to have an Ace sometimes (sometimes I raise flop) and flush draws. So hes gonna expect me to call or raise the turn with an ace and call with a flush draw, that and sometimes he has an ace and I can't really call a river bet.

I think im ok with folding then, I can't say he as any lag in him, I thought about it.....If he does this again though ..... <^^>
  • if he expects you to have draws he might be value betting Qx
  • Vekked wrote: »
    if he expects you to have draws he might be value betting Qx
    ugh...
  • agreed, peel one more street, he isnt gonna 3 barrel like ever lol