Which software/network do you prefer?

Besides the obvious PS/FT, when playing other sites which network and or software do you prefer? Why?

1- PartyPoker NW with the Partygaming software
2- Pacific Poker with 888 software
3- Ongame with Bwin
4- Merge Gaming with Merge software
5- Other??

What features/promotions would you want to see in a Canadian focused skin?

Comments

• party is by far the worst from that list for software.

888, and iPoker for me
  • Wouldn't mind the 888 skin. Seems very clean and I find party poker isn't very windows 8 friendly. Had issues with it when they updated their logo etc, couldn't get it to run.

Would be nice to finally see a cdn site start to get a push.
  • Pretty much exclusively party. Just happened to be the site I started at, then got comfortable on it and never left.

Plus out of the major sites, it has to be probably the softest.

Everyone shits on party all day but, I bet the majority of you'll be here on it when stars pulls the plug on Canada ;)
  • Its Party, then 888.

1) traffic
    2) number of daily guarantees
    3) interface
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Its Party, then 888.

1) traffic
    2) number of daily guarantees
    3) interface
    888 software is 1000x better than Party......nightly tourneys better on 888, but I usually find myself on Party.

I think subconsciously I don't trust 888 as much.
  • Thanks for the input so far guys, keep it coming!
  • +100,000.
    My site selection decision of partypoker was the first of several "perfect storm" poker decisions that made me leave the juicy live games back in 2009 to become an online grinder. While it almost committed suicide after the bwin takeover, ex-PokerStars executive and Canadian Jeffrey Haas has steered it back on the right path. Suggestions and requests that I had made years ago have started being implemented this year!
    UBetIFold wrote: »
    Pretty much exclusively party. Just happened to be the site I started at, then got comfortable on it and never left.

Plus out of the major sites, it has to be probably the softest.