partypoker Players

I have been invited to a feedback session during the partypoker WPT UK Festival this month. To members who have played at partypoker:

• What is great about its poker offering?
• What could be better?
• What would you like to see more/less of?

In other words, as Amaya keeps making PokerStars worse for players, what would make you play more at partypoker? I already gave my personal feedback directly to the Poker Director during the first WPT 500, so please PM or email YOUR feedback to me.

Comments

• I wish the software was better. PartyPoker has been around so long and the software just tilts me, bad graphics, limited mods for cards, table themes etc.. I like the deposit and withdraw options.
  • Botmac wrote: »
    I wish the software was better. PartyPoker has been around so long and the software just tilts me, bad graphics, limited mods for cards, table themes etc.. I like the deposit and withdraw options.
    The software is like reading a comic book.The customer service is good and deposit fair.Lots of European fish there too.Thats why BF goes there :D
  • - Better blind levels for sng's.
    - get rid of 10 players a table.

2 Main one's anyway.
  • philliivey wrote: »
    - Better blind levels for sng's.

2 Main one's anyway.

Aren't their mtt's 9max now anyway.

The biggest concerns from players b4 was to change to 9max in mtt's and add an auto add on feature In Rebuys. They have done both
  • If you want the 10-player SNGs to become 9-player, what are your reasons? I personally love 10-player SNGs with 50-30-20 payout. I would not want the 10-player SNGs at Fallsview, WSOP Rio, Venetian, Woodine, etc. to become 9-player.
    philliivey wrote: »

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
  • 18 mans.

Less poker, more party.
  • I'm trying to understand the advantages of an 18-player SNG over a 20-player SNG. When party switched from 10 to 9-player tables for its MTTs, I didn't notice any difference and didn't change my opening ranges based on position. Am I supposed to change my ranges just because there was one less player before me that folded?
    GTA Poker wrote: »
    18 mans.
    Less poker, more party.

• was for philli i don't play sngs

the auto top up feature doesnt work on all my tables when i 4-6 table plo
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    I'm trying to understand the advantages of an 18-player SNG over a 20-player SNG. When party switched from 10 to 9-player tables for its MTTs, I didn't notice any difference and didn't change my opening ranges based on position. Am I supposed to change my ranges just because there was one less player before me that folded?

Meh, never liked 10 player tables but I see the advantages to them.

Their are 18 man's on party, just 6 max. Micro ones are turbo and 5 dollar ones are regular? What's up with that?. So a suggestion is to offer the same games for different buy in levels.
  • You can't play cash via moble only play money and you can't really play anything other then a single table at one time.
  • If you download the latest iOS or Android partypoker app, you should be able to play a cash game, FastForward or SNG. Contact Support if it doesn't work for you (as I have since my SecureToken prevents me from using mobile).
    Beefylogs wrote: »
    You can't play cash via moble only play money and you can't really play anything other then a single table at one time.
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    If you download the latest iOS or Android partypoker app, you should be able to play a cash game, FastForward or SNG. Contact Support if it doesn't work for you (as I have since my SecureToken prevents me from using mobile).

That update would explain why it hasn't worked thanks Buddy :)