**NEW DATE** The Compound presents - "Merry Xmas Madness 2022" - Sat. Jan 28th at 2pm (K/W)

Comments

• Minimoose
  • In please
    moose
  • Player list updated as of today. At the moment, we're at limit, but I'll do some checking to see if we can expand at all (possibly to 9 max tables, or bring in a 5th table)
  • In please
    8ball
  • Sounds like fun. I would love to play if seats are available.
  • I'm in if there's room.
  • My buddy Barno wants to play but he is having trouble getting his forum account up and running, can you add him please.
  • compueasecompuease Admin
    edited January 2023
    My buddy Barno wants to play but he is having trouble getting his forum account up and running, can you add him please.

I haven't seen Barno apply for a forum membership as yet but will watch for him. What is he going to use as a forum name? If I know I will fast track him.
  • Can you add a plus 1 for me. Sam.
  • Sorry have to miss it
  • Reserve list is up to date as of today (ONE WEEK TO GO!!) Messaged Moose to see if it's just him or all the Moose that can't make it, so a few spots will be opening up and, I'll likely still go to 9 player tables if there's a need, so I've upped the RSVP list to 36.
  • can't wait! we look forward to this every year. thanks for putting it on Rob!!
    thisORthat
  • Minimoose is independent. My wife is not coming wo me.
  • Can I be added to the game please - Vaibhav(VB)
  • Well fuck

Both yuliana and I have just tested positive for covid. It would appear we will not be able to attend.

I'm really fucking pissed at missing this.

Mark
  • Well if Mark isn't there, it's just not the same. We lose half the prize pool. Let's reschedule. :wink:
  • compuease wrote: »
    Well if Mark isn't there, it's just not the same. We lose half the prize pool. Let's reschedule. :wink:

I'm in favour of this fwiw lol

Mark
    Well if Mark isn't there, it's just not the same. We lose half the prize pool. Let's reschedule. :wink:

Was just about to post the same thing. lol
  • Everyone all in first hand in honour of mark.
    thisORthat
  • I will also be attending without my better half. Tracey is not going to make it.
  • Apologies - I will not be able to make it. I am so sorry.
  • I may also be out... :( Move me to tentative and if I am feeling better Sat mon will update.. Health issues but not Covid, no where near Mark.
  • I've moved around the players to fill in early cancellations, so we're currently at 32 players. A few things:

- Don't forget your wrapped secret santa gift!
    - You pull a chip when you make it to show down with the 2S / AH, -OR- you win the hand without a showdown and CHOOSE to show one of those cards.
    - Enter through the front door. Don't leave your coat on the ground, or a cat may pee on it.
    - HAVE FUN! Let me know if you have any questions or need the address.
  • edited January 2023
    r.s.v.p. for one s'il vous plaît.

Last I peeked at website game had no vacancy.

I have a buck or two to donk away... and gives me an excuse to go to Spencer's for a "gag gift".

addendum: in this case the "gag" is that the gift I provided was a practical one (a stainless kitchen scale)
  • Sorry for the late cancelation, but I can't make it out today. Good luck all
    I may also be out... :( Move me to tentative and if I am feeling better Sat mon will update.. Health issues but not Covid, no where near Mark.

I have to confirm I'm out, just not well enough to sit through an 8 hr tournament.... I know, I know, I would likely blind out in 2 hrs anyways...:)
  • I’ve asked some friends if they want the empty seats. I’ll let you know I half hour or so

• There are two changes to be aware of for this year. I've tweaked the Blue "The Perfect Gift" chip, (please see the original post). Also, one of the spaces on the wheel (pink), has traditionally been for a Dinner Flipament for 25k. This year, it will be "Dinner Ace Race for 25k -OR- 1,000 chips", but only 4 spots are up for grabs. Once the four seats are gone, then it' s only 1k chips.
    Shtebs
  • May be a few min late
  • Rob,
    Sorry but my brother Aaron had to cancel. Please remove him.