Comps trip to Scotland & Northern England Apr 8-24

compueasecompuease Admin
edited April 10 in Off Topic Lounge
Not sure how this is going to go and I am not promising much but I can going to try an document here with pictures. No very likley there will be any poker at all but this is mostly to see the sites, eat food and visit distant cousins. I will be meeting up with my brother Steve and his wife Jane part way through for the last half of of my trip where we will be seeing where we were born (Newcastle)for the first time since we left in 1955.
My flight out is on Aer Lingus this afternoon at 5:30 stopping in Dublin before arriving in Edinburgh around 7am local tome tomorrow. I will be picking up an electric Polestar for the 7 days I am spending in Scotland and touring up to Inverness, across to Aberdeen and down to Dundee where I will meet up with my brother and wife.

Pictures as I go in one place.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-01JSOp-zDzv6AaF6niAWgV-9Kxzr-Bu?usp=sharing
trigs

Comments

• Safe trip Comp!! Visit the jellyfish roundabout!!
  • MrCaspan wrote: »
    Safe trip Comp!! Visit the jellyfish roundabout!!

What and where is jellyfish roundabout?

Currently safely checked in an through customs, for my 6:45 flight to Dublin, 1:25 layover then 1:10 to Edinburgh.
  • compueasecompuease Admin
    edited April 8
    0soe34iw57dh.jpg

Doesn't look big enough to get all the way across.
  • Currently in Inverness, see op for link to all pictures instead of linking them directly, much more efficient and less load on the server...:)
  • Added pics for day 3, Loch Ness and Urquhart Castle. This thing has been fought over many times, and it shows. Never did see Nessie though... Locals insist it's true, lol, and charge the prices as if it was.
    thisORthat
  • Just updated the link with Day 4 and 5 pics, few videos as well. Scotland is really beautiful.