WPT Montreal Returns With > $4.2 Million in Guarantees

Who will be taking a shot at WPT Montreal with over $4.2 million in guarantees on May 9-22, 2024?

https://www.playground.ca/poker/wpt-montreal-2024

There will be another satellite next Thursday, April 18 at 7 pm in Brampton. PM me if you or a friend is interested. After their last satellite for WSOP Toronto, several of their players won or chopped the WSOPC championships! Bruce H, Carlos G, Carl D, & Khaled A all won WSOP rings & have a freeroll entry to the $1 million WSOP Tournament of Champions on May 22-24.

I just came back from WPT Voyage <3 & will be playing next at the Malta Poker Festival on April 22-29, but I plan to be back for the entire WPT Montreal as the WPT has given me Media Credentials.

Wayne Gretzky: You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

Comments

• edited April 13
    I'm really debating about taking a couple days off around a weekend and going down for event 1. It's not a great time for me at work but WPT Montreal on my birthday does sound like a lot of fun.
    BlondeFish
  • I'll be driving to Playground on May 8 & stay until the end of the televised final table on May 22. There will be a Meetup Game & Players Party. Anybody playing the satellite at 7 pm tonight, April 18?
    trigs wrote: »
    I'm really debating about taking a couple days off around a weekend and going down for event 1. It's not a great time for me at work but WPT Montreal on my birthday does sound like a lot of fun.

• Might be buying a new car tomorrow. If I do, that might change my Montreal trip plans.