PL Omaha H/L .25/.50

Ok, I'm still dabbling playing a lot of O8 and Stud8 online. Just a quick question to see if you'd normally chase this or not and what your reasoning is.

I'm dealt As3s5c6h in the SB and it's limped around to me, I complete. Four players see the flop. I flop 3 pair Ac 3c 5h. I check BB fires out a pot sized bet and everyone folds, including me.

stp

Comments

• I fold.

WAAAAAAAAAY too many draws and you are relegated to competing for half the pot at best.
  • Easy fold.
  • Cool, thats what I thought as well. Just making sure I'm not playing toooo tight.

stp
  • If everyone limped....than maybe you should have seen the turn card....I don't know why you didn't raise preflop to begin with to try and get rid of some of the limpers or to atleast get a feel for what the other players had.
  • If everyone limped....than maybe you should have seen the turn card....I don't know why you didn't raise preflop to begin with to try and get rid of some of the limpers or to atleast get a feel for what the other players had.
    Raise preflop, out of position with that hand...? lol.. I want you at my table mr hold-em player...
    Fine as played stp...
    You had 6 outs to non nut hand for a pot sized call, easy fold, unless he's a complete maniac he has the str8 or at least a set already...
  • I raise preflop, but I fold the flop for sure. I raise tonnnnnnnnnnnns of hands preflop in plo/plo8 to try and stack players if the game is deep enough.
  • compuease wrote: »
    Raise preflop, out of position with that hand...? lol.. I want you at my table mr hold-em player...
    Fine as played stp...
    You had 6 outs to non nut hand for a pot sized call, easy fold, unless he's a complete maniac he has the str8 or at least a set already...

How is raising here wrong? Lots of ways to win, lots of scoop potential. I want you on my table
  • aj10101 wrote: »
    How is raising here wrong? Lots of ways to win, lots of scoop potential. I want you on my table

I think the main reason was because you are out of position with just an ok starting hand. You know you are gonna get 3 callers because the raise is only gonna be a little more for them and will have to act first on the flop.