How to use position in PLO

Hand History Posting and Rakeback

Most lower limit players ONLY 3 bet big cards, so take advantage of it.

Sry can't get images to post in my hhx on here -- if someone can tell me how that would save a step.

Comments

• Good to know. So Graham was right. He just didn't specify whether he thinks its a good move or not, I just assumed he did from the wording he used.

/g2
  • g2 wrote: »
    Good to know. So Graham was right. He just didn't specify whether he thinks its a good move or not, I just assumed he did from the wording he used.

/g2

I never said if it was a good move or not, but if I have a big pair double suited and the other cards are decent (ie. AAKTds, KKQJds, etc.) I think its worth bumping it up. It depends on the table though. On a tighter table I'll bump it up, on an aggressive one, depends on position and who is in the hand (ie if a calling station is in, Ill bump it).

You have to think there are a shitload of people playing in these Omaha games at places like Stars and FTP that prodominately play holdem, but want to give Omaha a try. Hence why you see threads like "Pokerstars awards the wrong hand" etc.
  • You're right. I assumed the worst. "AA27 rainbow... raise it up!" haha

/g2
  • I open raise almost every playable hand in a PLO ring game. I very rarely limp. You rarely get 3 bet and you completely disguise your hand. I hardly ever raise OOP unless i have a monster and a raise will allow me to commit my stack on the flop. The worst play you can make is waiting for AAwhatever to 3 bet preflop, any decent player will call to stack you if stacks are deep enough.
  • Glad to see you have decided to contribute some of your poker knowledge to the forum with an actual poker hand thread (after 3+ years). I guess my 'other' post resulted in some good after all. But of course with your ego, it had to be a hand you came out on top.

Well played!
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    Glad to see you have decided to contribute some of your poker knowledge to the forum with an actual poker hand thread (after 3+ years). I guess my 'other' post resulted in some good after all. But of course with your ego, it had to be a hand you came out on top.

Well played!

And the trolling just keeps on coming....
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    Glad to see you have decided to contribute some of your poker knowledge to the forum with an actual poker hand thread (after 3+ years). I guess my 'other' post resulted in some good after all. But of course with your ego, it had to be a hand you came out on top.

Well played!

Please BAN this idiot.
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    Please BAN this idiot.

Its ok to insult someone on their thread but if you state a fact you get banned? Makes a lot of sense to me. Graham should spend sometime reviewing the history of events that let to this and if he feels I deserved to be banned, go ahead. You started this my friend.