PLO Hand - Do you make the call

Playing some PLO for the first time in while when this hand came up.

25c/50c PLO
The table is pretty much see a flop with anything.
No read on the villian as he has just really sat down in the BB.

I have :jd :jc :7h :9d in Late MP and we have a family limped pot brewing so I limp along.

Pot = $4.05
Flop :jh :qs :7s

Checked to me so I bet the pot (which Pacific says is only $3.80) and I get 2 callers (Button and villian in the Big Blind)

Pot = $14.90

Turn :qd

Villian bets the pot ($14.65)

You?

Comments

• What are you afraid of? QQxx??

Pot raise.
  • You are in great shape on this hand holding pretty much all the hards that villian would need for a bigger boat. Get it all in now.
  • Definitely depends on stack sizes, but he could be betting a set w/ flush draw (even though that draw is dead). Unless we are both sitting with huge stacks I am probably shoving here.

EDIT: Since there is only 2 7's, 2 Q's and one J left in the deck, its pretty hard to put him on Q7/QJ, and I highly doubt queens (he would have raised the flop, or waited for you to bet the turn then raised). So, on second thought regardless I am definitely raising here.
  • but he could be betting a set w/ flush draw (even though that draw is dead).

Yes, he could have QQ. That's irrelevant here.
  • BBC Z wrote: »
    Yes, he could have QQ. That's irrelevant here.

Why is it irrelevant?
  • Graham wrote: »
    Why is it irrelevant?

Because if you're going to be worried about the absolute nuts every time (even in Omaha) - you're going to lose tons of $$$.
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    What are you afraid of? QQxx??

Pot raise.

...or QJ, Q7....

I also push and hope he has 77xx