Fold or Call?

Full Tilt Poker Game #7640995198: Table Marla (6 max) - $0.50/$1 - $40 Cap Pot Limit Omaha Hi - 3:31:54 ET - 2008/08/14
Seat 1: Gojira10 ($24.40)
Seat 2: YoungBuckBzn ($158.30)
Seat 3: SHUshu4U ($43.40)
Seat 4: brbgraham ($250.70)
Seat 5: acesup1186 ($57)
Seat 6: DIVE365 ($43)
Gojira10 posts the small blind of $0.50
YoungBuckBzn posts the big blind of $1
The button is in seat #6
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to brbgraham [Ks Kc 4h Js]
SHUshu4U calls $1
brbgraham raises to $4.50
acesup1186 raises to $10.25
DIVE365 folds
Gojira10 folds
YoungBuckBzn raises to $36.75
SHUshu4U folds
brbgraham has 15 seconds left to act

What would you do here? Don't look at the results before posting. Haven't seen the guy with the re-raise do a whole lot, so would assume he is TAG.

Results:
brbgraham folds
acesup1186 raises to $40, and is capped
YoungBuckBzn calls $3.25, and is capped
acesup1186 shows [Qs Kd 4d 3s]
YoungBuckBzn shows [Ac Ah Tc 7c]
brbgraham: folded kk
*** FLOP *** [9c 8d Kh]
*** TURN *** [9c 8d Kh] [4c]
*** RIVER *** [9c 8d Kh 4c] [Th]
acesup1186 shows two pair, Kings and Fours
YoungBuckBzn shows a pair of Aces
acesup1186 wins the pot ($83) with two pair, Kings and Fours
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $86 | Rake $3
Board: [9c 8d Kh 4c Th]
Seat 1: Gojira10 (small blind) folded before the Flop
Seat 2: YoungBuckBzn (big blind) showed [Ac Ah Tc 7c] and lost with a pair of Aces
Seat 3: SHUshu4U folded before the Flop
Seat 4: brbgraham folded before the Flop
Seat 5: acesup1186 showed [Qs Kd 4d 3s] and won ($83) with two pair, Kings and Fours
Seat 6: DIVE365 (button) didn't bet (folded)

Comments

• 2 players raising behind? Kiss your Kings good-bye!

EDIT: That's what I thought might have happened. Actually I thought acesup might have had AAxx or KKxx also.
    You played the hand correctly, don't be results oriented. Don't play to hit a one outer. I hope you added acesup to your buddy list. That guy is dead money.

Johnnie.
  • Time to go away.

Turn that 4h into a broadway club and you may have a different story.

Edit - wtf @ acesup? Add to buddy list imo.
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    2 players raising behind? Kiss your Kings good-bye!

+1. esp with one you described as a TAG
  • holy crap.

you realize this is a pretty bad starting hand, right? i *might* have limped with it.

given the current situation, i would never just call here. jam with aces or any good starting hand. this one i fold without a second thought. you have to know you are a big dog to at least one of these hands PF and that is when all the money is going in.

40xBB cap? strange game. the whole game is going to be played out PF or on the flop. kinda destroys the joy of pot limit. but i'm sure the short stackers enjoy it.

edit: ok, i want in this game
  • pkrfce9 wrote: »
    holy crap.

you realize this is a pretty bad starting hand, right? i *might* have limped with it.

Yea... I just wanted to see what other people would do... was more for fun a fun post, than an actually serious question :)
    pkrfce9 wrote: »
    40xBB cap? strange game. the whole game is going to be played out PF or on the flop. kinda destroys the joy of pot limit. but i'm sure the short stackers enjoy it.

edit: ok, i want in this game

It is actually a very good game as it is usually full of complete nits and pots get capped quite freequently. I'll usually only play it if there are more than two LAGs at the table though because these guys can't seem to lay there hands down post flop :)
  • Graham wrote: »
    It is actually a very good game as it is usually full of complete nits and pots get capped quite freequently. :)

This statement is backwards. If the game is full of nits I would expect less action, no?

Or did you mean nit (moron) rather than nit (poker term)
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    This statement is backwards. If the game is full of nits I would expect less action, no?

Or did you mean nit (moron) rather than nit (poker term)

Ooops...yea, I meant it like moron. Didn't even know it was a poker term.