FTOPS # ....$100 PLO Rebuy

Any of you PLO junkies playing this event Saturday on FTP... I think at 2 pm EST.

Curious to see how many forumers play PLO tourney's.

See ya on the tables.

Comments

• i love PLO thats what i mostly play on stars.... usually try to play a MTT a day of PLO in the $5-$20 range... and i play $6.50 turbo 6-max and 9 man plo sngs daily on stars... full of people who have no clue wat they are doing... just need to run better :)
  • Mazda GLC wrote: »
    i love PLO thats what i mostly play on stars.... usually try to play a MTT a day of PLO in the $5-$20 range... and i play $6.50 turbo 6-max and 9 man plo sngs daily on stars... full of people who have no clue wat they are doing... just need to run better :)

nice bump
  • at least I finally got a response
  • You would love the 2 5 PLO and the Venetain this week -- one guy stuck 5k last night, so delicious.

He overcalls pot on the turn on J865hh board with 4766 drawing to one out to my 997Khhh and the JJ of the guy to my left who smoothcalled the flop (a bad enough call in itself on the turn)...ship the $1600 pot over here please.

Good times at the Venetian -- back there in a few hours for some more insanity.
  • I look forward to your 'full' trip report
  • I wish I had some $$ on FTP to play that tourney. :P
  • For the last FTOPS, this event was on this past Saturday....wasn't able to play myself.

Shoot me a PM....I can swap stars for FTP if you want.

Best PLO tourneys on FTP are $26 @19:15 MST nightly (1700 or so for 1st usually, 200+ players)....Saturday's has the big one....$215 @ 12:30 MST.