Lovliest spot ever =)

Ok, so I'm too lazy to get the HH, but it's pretty straightforward?

I have :ah :9h in the BB in a 5 handed 0,25/0,5 game. LAG villain raises the button and I call him for a flop.

Flop comes :kh :3h :6h and I'm pretty happy. I check it to the station, and he bets out, I smoothcall trying to make him keep it up on the turn.

Turn comes :2h

I stall for a few seconds, then I type "lucky donkey" in the chat and check it to him. The result is an insta, really insta all-in showering me in 60$'s ^^' . I wish all players could be like this, think he had :qc :10c or something similar. Is there anyone else who use the chat to get value when playing, and how do you do it?

Comments

• Richard~ wrote: »
    Ok, so I'm too lazy to get the HH, but it's pretty straightforward?

I have :ah :9h in the BB in a 5 handed 0,25/0,5 game. LAG villain raises the button and I call him for a flop.

Flop comes :kh :3h :6h and I'm pretty happy. I check it to the station, and he bets out, I smoothcall trying to make him keep it up on the turn.

Turn comes :2h

I stall for a few seconds, then I type "lucky donkey" in the chat and check it to him. The result is an insta, really insta all-in showering me in 60$'s ^^' . I wish all players could be like this, think he had :qc :10c or something similar. Is there anyone else who use the chat to get value when playing, and how do you do it?

This guy must be a real idiot, because anyone with half a brain would read your chat and realize you have the nuts imo......

TBH, of the times I've tried using chat to get players to call, it's screwed me over mostly lol.....
  • Congradulations, you exhibited one of the most basic tells - you talked when you had a monster.
  • Haha, nice play! I did something similar to AJ at the poker game after the golf tourney ;)
  • Graham wrote: »
    Haha, nice play! I did something similar to AJ at the poker game after the golf tourney ;)

You sucked out on me, admit it. You chased, you caught, now you're flaunting it.

Oh well...I did get a nice book for the beat ;)
  • Maybe I should enable player chat again.