Should I have gotten away or play as is?

No real reads on villain. To me it felt like he was trying to steal the turn and then he jammed the river. Actually looking back I guess I should have been more aggressive.

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.05 BB (7 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

BB ($5.08)
Hero (UTG) ($5.09)
MP1 ($2.89)
MP2 ($4.32)
CO ($4.47)
Button ($4.85)
SB ($3.35)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with 7diamond.gif, 7club.gif
Hero calls $0.05, 1 fold, MP2 calls $0.05, CO checks, Button calls $0.05, SB calls $0.03, BB checks

Flop: ($0.30) 6heart.gif, Kdiamond.gif, 7heart.gif(6 players)
SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets $0.10, 3 folds, SB calls $0.10, 1 fold

Turn: ($0.50) 3club.gif(2 players)
SB checks, Hero bets $0.15, SB raises to $0.50, Hero raises to $0.85, SB calls $0.35

River: ($2.20) 4club.gif(2 players)
SB bets $2.35 (All-In), Hero calls $2.35

Total pot: $6.90 | Rake: $0.46

Results:
SB had 5heart.gif, 9spade.gif (straight, seven high).
Hero had 7diamond.gif, 7club.gif (three of a kind, sevens).
Outcome: SB won $6.44

Comments

• Raise preflop, as played maybe I could fold river because of the shove, but I think shoving on the turn is your best bet here. The reason why I say this is at lower levels if you are getting raised on the turn they are never folding the river, so it is much easier to shove and pray then to call off huge on the river.

Not much you can do if villian goes perfect perfect....
  • Raise preflop, bet bigger on flop, bet bigger on turn, re-raise bigger on turn. Lets just say I wasn`t fond of your bet-sizing at all.

Yeah...as for river, I might be able to fold, but everyone knows I`m a station so I`ll probably end up calling anyways.
  • Prime example of why limping cause cancer.
  • 7 handed, I don't really mind the limp UTG, but a raise is definitely possible too.

Hitting set on the flop though, I'm betting out at least 2/3 or 3/4 pot, maybe even pot sized based on the draws with that flop. You want the KX hand to call you, but not the straight and flush draws, so make it expensive for them the play.

Turn bet WAY too small, and your re raise is again WAY too small.

I'm going broke on flop sets everytime anyway.

With villian leading out on the river, you have to think you were outdrawn on here, so I would be either folding or making a crying call here.