Bad Play or Not?

Ok, here we go again. 1-2 NL live game. Very loose action game with live straddles & double straddles. My stack is 141, BB 325, LP 250

I straddled it for 4$, 7 callers, BB calls and I check with the :ks:8s
9 players to the flop: pot is 37$ :as:6s:9d

BB(who doesn't get out of line) bets 20 $, I call, LP player calls: 97$ pot

Turn: :5h
BB bets 60, after some thinking I raised all in 57$ more for a total of 117$, LP folds, and after a minute or so the BB calls. I figure the BB with an A.

Was this a reasonable play? How would you have played this hand?

Comments

• I guess you'd have to fold turn since the guy who puts in 60 dollars there isn't folding to your minraise and you don't have the odds to call. You can't even beat a semibluff or most k high hands so you don't really have a choice IMO
  • with the nut flush draw and a gutshot, and $60 into a $157 pot, pretty hard to get away from this hand. As noted, the $57 raise isn't really changng anything so I guess you could have saved your $57 and seen if the river improved your hand. If this guy is on a complete bluff, he may fold to the min raise but most players wouldn't.

Better to have more than $141 behind for when these situations arise.
  • I think its fine as played. I mean at the end of the day if you call the flop bet with your stack size, you really aren't folding the turn. The effect stacks in this situation give you odds to draw and because the board isn't paired you are technically drawing to the nuts more times than not.

The ace is never folding here. Like pokerjah said, your stack size is not good to do anything with other than try to double through a draw.
  • Well some say fold on the turn as you are effectively playing for the rest of your stack with one card to come and likely have to hit to win... I'm ok with fold but I may have pushed on the flop.
    After you called on the flop, how about just call on the turn, hoping the LP comes along? That way you get more in the pot in case the river makes your hand and you can save the $57. if you miss. The raise all-in on the turn does nothing as there is no fold equity for the BB is has the A which is likely.