10,000 starting stacks.....blinds currently at 100-200

Effective stacks:

Hero (BB) 6500
MP: 11000 Aggressive player, shown will push on avg draws
Button: 6000 Seemingly tight player who was caught bluffing

5 player limped pot

Dealt to Hero (moi): :10c:jd:8d:7c

Flop: :8s:ts:5d

Check to me, I pot (1000)......folds to MP, who re-pots, Button shoves all-in.......what do we do here?

Comments

• Yea... I fold that

Reasoning: You're on a draw here, two pair is not good. Your draw is missing 2 outs because of the flush draw....

I think we're looking at either set over set, or more likely set vs. straight and flush draw combo. Outside chance of a ridiculous wrap straight.

Mark
  • Your way behind to Q9xx, the flopped sets and the flush draws. Effectively you're drawing to the :10h

Easy fold.
  • I don't pot the flop
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    I don't pot the flop

This is my line in a cash game, tourney a different strategy employed.....as they don't play the same. As there are only 4 (upto 7)cards that can come to improve my hand..everything else will put you to a big decision.

With my chip stack, I'd easily be willing to gamble with 1 hand, and want to get as many chips in after flop as possible, or in this case to define hands. I folded as I though I was beat...if I thought I was good, I call and gamble.
  • I would have to fold here... if you call you are probably flipping a coin and without the nuts with a better redraw you are most likely behind or a small favorite against 1 or 2 players.