PLO Tournament

Could use some advice for a tournament that I will be playing. It's a 5 series tournament. First gets 5pts Second gets 4pts Third gets 3pts Fourth gets 2pts and 5th gets 1pts. There are five players in this series. I am currently the point leader with 14pts after 4 games. There are two who are tied for second with 12pts and the other two players are tied for last with 11pts.

So with the last tournament in the series still left to be played I was wondering what is the best strategy. So far the discussion from one of the player is that it is in the best interest for the players to not knock anyone out so they stand a chance of winning. I am the player everyone is going after. I'm sure I maybe able to capitalize on this situation.

I am hoping that the last place players may try and do what it takes to try and move up and play aggressively and hurt the other two who are tied for second.

All I know is that I have to finish second out of five players to lock in the win. There is a possibility that I could still win if I come in third with one of the last place players coming in first or tie if one of the second place players comes in first.

So should I just wait and see how it plays out and see what the other players are going to do or should I take advantage and go on the offense and play aggressively?

The structure is 7500 in starting chips with 20 min blinds. Up for grabs is $1250.

Thanks for any advice.