FS: Paulson Pharaoh tourney set

I am very close to making a decision to sell my denominated Pharaohs so I thought I'd just post and see if there would be any interested potential buyers.
Paid $1500 for the set, willing to listen to offers over $1,000.

What I have is this:

$25 x 400
$100 X 300
$500 x 200
$1000 x 99 (lost one)

The set comes with two wood cases. I'd also throw in 20 china clay Pharaoh's in the $5000 denom. Also, if the price was right, I'd throw in some set ups of copags, KEMs

An in person sale would be ideal (I am located in Burlington, Ontario) to save on shipping expenses but obviously the sale wouldn't be limited to that.

IMG_2086_resize.JPG

chips1.JPG

chips2.JPG

Comments

• It's a beautiful set.
  • #$%&@ . . . the good stuff is always sooooo pricey. Oh well, I have a 649 for tonight.
  • Milo wrote: »
    #$%&@ . . . the good stuff is always sooooo pricey. Oh well, I have a 649 for tonight.

I hear you Milo. I don't anticipate an easy sell by any means. I'm not going to give them away, so I'll just wait it out until the right person comes along.

If I hit the 6-49 tonight, I will gift this set to you!! :-)
  • Done !!!
  • that is a very beautiful set, I'm looking for a set right now, but that is a little out of my price range... someone will be very lucky to pick that up!

GLWS
  • If it makes it any easier for anyone....I'm willing to take up to 30% of the above set. I really only want 100 t25 and 100 t100 and a couple of 500s....but make me an offer.
  • 800OVER wrote: »
    If it makes it any easier for anyone....I'm willing to take up to 30% of the above set.

I'm also interested in 30%

I realize you're trying to recoup most of your money, but is there any chance you could come down in price? $1/chip is a bit pricey.
  • These retail for far higher than that, IF you can get them. These are not the compression molded Pharoahs. They are the original Paulson Pharaohs, which are out of production. See 800Over's avatar.
  • Well, I did not win the Lotto this weekend, but if I did have a spare $1k lying about these would be sold already.
  • I can spend up to 400$, I need a sng set, so if there is enough left over that anyone buys so I can have an 8man sng set, i would be willing to paypal the difference.

The colors of this set is exactly what I am looking for
  • sent PM to 8000VER, JohnnieH and costanza
  • I love these chip. The only one i have. I paid for mine .32/chip. Why are these to expensive? I am willing to take 200 chip (green and black)
  • The_Game wrote: »
    I love these chip. The only one i have. I paid for mine .32/chip. Why are these to expensive? I am willing to take 200 chip (green and black)

see post #9

on ebay for the moment http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280812325111
  • A deal is in the works. Will cancel sale once it is official