how to get into a WSOP qualifier for $10

pacific poker is running a $100+10 tourny with a seat to the WSOP for every 140 players ($14,000 package) on FEB 12th

so how do you get it for $10 you ask?
all you have to do is deposit $400, and pacific will INSTANTLY credit you account with a $100 bonus.
You can then instantly withdrawl $390, leaving $110 in your account

Play the tounry, and good luck.

You can also just withdrawl the $400, and play with the $100 anyway you see fit. I took it to a $3/6 table (im a 1/2 player) and more than doubled it. Now i'm going to enter the tourny and still have about $100 to play with. To clear the $100 bonus you need to wager $2000 at any limit (uncalled bets an NL qualify... so if you go all in for $200, it counts towards it)

NOTE: this is for new signups only and you are looking at about ONE WEEK for the withdrawl to get to your neteller (pacific is notoriously slow)

Comments

• the_main wrote:
    pacific poker is running a $100+10 tourny with a seat to the WSOP for every 140 players ($14,000 package) on FEB 12th

so how do you get it for $10 you ask?
    all you have to do is deposit $400, and pacific will INSTANTLY credit you account with a $100 bonus.
    You can then instantly withdrawl $390, leaving $110 in your account

Play the tounry, and good luck.

You can also just withdrawl the $400, and play with the $100 anyway you see fit.  I took it to a $3/6 table (im a 1/2 player) and more than doubled it.  Now i'm going to enter the tourny and still have about $100 to play with.  To clear the $100 bonus you need to wager $2000 at any limit (uncalled bets an NL qualify... so if you go all in for $200, it counts towards it)

NOTE:   this is for new signups only and you are looking at about ONE WEEK for the withdrawl to get to your neteller (pacific is notoriously slow)
    let's say you win the $14K seat
    but will they deny  you the seat cuz ya haven't met their bonus requirements ???
    not that i'm gonna be winning any $14K seat anytime soon ??? especially not at pacific
  • if you win a seat, i think you morally owe it to them at that point, to actually play a bit and clear the bonus anyways.
  • Chugs wrote:
    if you win a seat, i think you morally owe it to them at that point, to actually play a bit and clear the bonus anyways.
    i guess what i meant to say was
    Would they deny you cuz if they look at your acct history
    they can see that you dep the $400 and withdraw and then playing with their money
    so by winning the $14K seat
    the $14K seat isn't really yours

???