PLO instructional video

Here's a live play video I made four tabling. Feel free to share any analysis!

Pot Limit Omaha .25/.50 - YouTube

Comments

• I'll give it a shot while 6 tabling, I'll edit as I watch.

-I don't really think you should check back 943cc board, you can easily represent a lot of hands here by better and I'd expect you to bet a nine for value anyway, and your hand doesn't really have that many outs to improve to something worthy of a bigger pot

-Hand selection looks good ^^'

- I agree with betting turn to get it in with 101010 but I'd prefer if you didn't punt it that hard since you're giving him a really hard time calling with anything you have beat except for sets which will call either way, bit smaller for value please

-overall I think your voice is a bit shaky but you seem to know what you're talking about. I wouldn't mind watching another one of these
  • I think in general, especially in PLO, but in general, if you have a close decision between betting and checking you should tend towards betting. Aggression is critical in poker. I guess i'll do some 225 bb deep vids next for variety. If anyone has any requests, other games or formats of games let me know! I guess I'll try to go for longer too.
  • i don't know plo but im all about threads like this ....do some nlhe!
  • Good video, however I found it difficult to hear you. More PLO videos please. Not enough here and you know what your talking about. Keep up the good work.
  • Another good video. The sound was 10 x better. My only comment was that you played very tight. There were a few hands where you could have played. Do you play big cards only or do you start tight to maintain that image then open up later on.
  • In Omaha I tend towards playing hands that have four cards working well together. I place a premium on position, ability to make the nuts and a consideration as to my opponents still to act. I do play very tightly and this alone gives me an almost indefeatable edge against my opponents.
  • I hear what your saying.
    Hope to see more videos soon.