Royal Cup XI Live Results

Seating charts:

Omaha/Stud

Limit

No Limit

In the event of 8 teams, scoring will be as usual.

In the event of 7 teams, scoring will be as usual and the "Team TBD" player will be marked as 8th place in ALL SNGs.

I will have HU match fill-in sheets prepared for both 7 and 8 teams.

/g2

Comments

• Great work Greg... as always..
  • Go ahead and lock HBK in 4th place.
  • We only paying top 2 now?
  • moose wrote: »
    We only paying top 2 now?

Good question, I think we still payed 3 last time we had 7 to keep everyone in the hunt for as long as possible. With 7 teams and 3 places, we would have $2800. in prize pool, perhaps $1600. 1st; $800. 2nd; and $400. Money back for 3rd? If the consensus of captains was for 2 spots then perhaps, $1800. and $1000.? My own vote would be for 3 since this really is more about bragging rights..
  • Only the winner has anything to brag about. Not really interested in playing all day to freeroll 3rd. Paying out 42% of the field is dumb.
  • I vote top 2.
  • I vote top 2.

+1 Chinghill ;)
  • The up to the minute scoring for this event are outstanding. A tip of the hat to you g2.
  • I love the scoring being available in the Google Docs. Great job again. However, I do feel a little sorry for Hobbes. It must be a rough day when you end up doing worse than everyone from the team that didn't even show up.
  • There`s some ass-kicking dominance right there:

MVP Jared A Grinders 52 52 52 1st, 2nd, 1st, Won --

2 "Pedro" Mike R The Donkey Launchers 49 49 49 1st, 1st, 3rd, Won --

3 "DrTyore" Mark HBK 44 44 44 1st, 4th, 2nd, Won --

T-4 "moose" Rob Top Set & Bottom Pair 41 41 41 4th, 1st, 3rd, Won --

T-4 "holychow" Justin Top Set & Bottom Pair 41 41 41 2nd, 4th, 2nd, Won

T-4 "waltsfriend" Sandy Top Set & Bottom Pair 41 41 41 4th, 3rd, 1st, Won --

T-7 "Rowley" Chris R The Donkey Launchers 39 39 39 3rd, 1st, 5th, Won

T-7 "mmoose" Fran Top Set & Bottom Pair 39 39 39 2nd, 5th, 2nd, Won --

T-7 "peteski" Pete Top Set & Bottom Pair 39 39 39 2nd, 2nd, 5th, Won
  • Manby compliments for the new venue . . . hopefully we can secure the site for the next Royal Cup. A few less tables would mean even MORE space than we had today. No slur on our previous home, but it was nice to have elbow room today. Big kudos to Prophet22 for yeoman's work in finding this place.
  • Scoring complete :)

/g2
  • Balla wad o cash

IMG_00000107.jpg

holychow, drew, mmoose, peteski, moose, shtebs, waltsfriend, seekthegrail
  • congrats guys
  • VID_00000061.mp4 - YouTube

ok i give up. how do you embed the video?
  • moose wrote: »
    VID_00000061.mp4 - YouTube

ok i give up. how do you embed the video?

There's a "Share" button beneath the video to the right of the "like" button.

edit: ok yeah I'm having trouble too. I'm pretty sure I've done this before...
  • Thanks to all Ching Hill players! Results weren't that great for us, but you guys made it a blast all the same. Wasn't a total washout for our team...Crazykoby got paid for his Royal Flush High Hand in Omaha and I got paid for Limit High Hand with QQQQA.

Brent, Jeff, Greg, Al...you guys did an amazing job as always. Thanks for keeping this a fun event and something that many of us look forward to each time.

See you all again for the next RC!!
  • First and absolute foremost are my thanks and appreciation to all of you who put this together, in particular Brent for getting the venue - damn shame he didn't end up being able to play. Jeff, Al and Greg, super job guys!!

I am dead proud of all my Grinders - I think 3rd is respectable for our first time out as a team as well as MVP - Jared is fantastic.

Congrats to TopSet & HBK on your first & second place winnings.

See you next time!!
  • Thanks to all of you for making it a great day. This was my first Royal Cup and surely not my last.

Thanks to Jeff, Al and Greg for organising it all. The live scoring was so cool.

Thanks to Moose and crew for the invite and congrats to my team for kicking ass! You guys rock.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2
  • Thank you to my team (Top Set Bottom Pair) for carrying my sorry ass all day. The only consolation is that with 5 of my teammates finishing in the top ten and the others doing pretty well too, my points were virtually unnecessary. As always, it was great fun playing in the Royal again.
    A big thank you to Jeff, Greg and Al and anyone else that helped make the Royal happen. I personally feel that it was executed very well and it seemed to go off without a hitch. Even with the mystery loss of an entire team.
  • Congrats to Top Set on a great performance, and thanks to all that made the day run so smoothly. Despite being there for 10+ hours while only playing about 18 minutes of poker, it was a great time.

Oh and HBKer's....you're welcome.
  • Great event and some great play through out the day. I was able to score my first 1st in HU play...looking forward to the next one, hopefully at the same location.
  • Thanks again, from me and my team... We all had a great time! Unfortunately we had to take over THE HBK BUBBLE! Congrats HBK, Grinders and Top Set Bottom Pair. As long as our work schedule permits we should be out to RC12. KEEP THAT VENUE if possible.