Royal Cup XII supplies needed

Created this thread to determine and track who's bringing what...

Similar to last time, I'm creating this thread to track what me may or do need.

1/ Chips - Should be ok here. Supplied by DataMn

2/ Cards - Not sure how many we need.. Supplied by DataMn Al but if a few can bring an extra deck or 2 for the HU matches it would help..

3/ Two projectors - not necessary

4/ two screens - not necessary

5/ Wireless Internet access - May be available.

6/ Chairs - None needed.

7/ Table tops - 8 needed, 3 from g2, 1 from JohnnieH

*** Reminder for RCXII ****

bristol board, masking tape, marking pen, regular pens.

If anyone can think of anything else please speak up.

Comments

• I can bring a table top and a ton of slight used pens.
  • you forgot beer.
  • trigs wrote: »
    you forgot beer.

No beer, that is supplied..
  • I have a screen.
  • Can those of you who have table tops that they can bring please speak up.. I think that's the only concern I have.. I will have at least a couple of laptops there with monitors for blinds, etc. Not concerned about projectors as most people have internet connected devices to monitor up to date scoring courtesy of g2's online spreadsheet.
  • I'll bring 3 table tops.

/g2
  • We really could use 4 more table tops if anyone has any... Otherwise 4 of the tables will have to just make do...
  • Did we have 8 last time?
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Did we have 8 last time?

yes.
  • Didn't moose bring a table top or 2 last time?

Not that I'm volunteering them for him.
  • And last time some drunk person poured red wine all over one so I am hesitant.
  • Needed... I router to borrow.. I'm not 100% sure the router that I installed at Brookfield is still there.. I don't have a spare one at home at all. Does anyone have a router just sitting there that we can borrow for tomorrow? Doesn't matter what brand or config. I can easily config almost any one to work for us...
  • I have one. Not wireless.

Do you need the projector screen still?
  • moose wrote: »
    I have one. Not wireless.

Do you need the projector screen still?

We need wireless, sorry.. The screen is not needed, thanks..
  • If you just want to use it for live updates, set up a cell phone as a hotspot.
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    If you just want to use it for live updates, set up a cell phone as a hotspot.

I'll be doing this for the scoring laptop, won't be sharing it though as that would make it unbearably slow.

/g2
  • g2 wrote: »
    I'll be doing this for the scoring laptop, won't be sharing it though as that would make it unbearably slow.

/g2

Router and wireless up and running