Poker Genie's for sale in Canada

Hey guys....I am an avid poker player who was lucky enough to play in a home tournament which was being "run" by the "Poker Genie". It was amazing not having to worry about the proper blinds and chip counts in the tournaments and when to change the blinds. So I took it upon myself to work out a deal with the Poker Genie salespeople and now as of next week I will have Poker Genie's in stock here in Toronto for sale to Canadian poker enthusiasts. The poker genie is an amazing handheld tournament organizer with four different visual displays (small and big blind, ante and timer). You simply program what colour chips you have in your chip sets, how many people in the tournament, tournament length etc... and let the genie do the rest. No more deciding how to divide up your chips and assign denominations, no more spending time trying to figure out the perfect blind structures, no more watching a wallclock or a watch for when the blinds should change. The hands free operation and automated clock and blind schedules (with audio alerts) allow you to keep your attention on your cards!!! E-mail me at davegameguy@yahoo.ca if you would like more info and photo's or would like to purchase one!!!

Comments

• Can you tell me the price?

$70 US seems a little steep when you can use Tournament Director for free (small donation).

Thx
  • Jelaltd wrote:
    Can you tell me the price?

$70 US seems a little steep when you can use Tournament Director for free (small donation).

Thx

The Canadian price taxes included is $99.99 + tax = $114.99. Delivery is free anywhere in the GTA. The beauty about this item is you can take it and play anywhere...you don't need a PC to be close-by. Buying it through me you don't get nailed ith freight from the US and the ridiculous brokerage charges and taxes charged by UPS. It really is worth the money!!!
  • Just keeping those who e-mailed me about the Poker Genie's over the past week or two updated. They will be arriving on thursday and I will send an e-mail to everyone who inquired about them when they arrive. I still have 6 pieces left that have not been alotted to anyone so if anyone else is interested...please let me know!!!
  • How much were they again?
  • actyper wrote:
    How much were they again?

Threads merged. See below (or above depending on how you read the forum) for the details.

ScottyZ
  • On a side note, they're also available in the PokerSourceOnline Points store, so if you do a promotion with them, you can snatch one for free (no shipping charges in Canada either).
  • They are $99.99 Cdn + Tax and will deliver anywhere in the GTA for free.