Team Ching Hill: Royal Cup

Royal Cup is currently scheduled for Saturday April 13, at an undisclosed location. This is a full day event, playing against other players from other areas.

At this time, Team Ching Hill looks to need 2 more players, and I want to ask current members for interest before I take from the pool of free agents.

If you want to participate, and can fake playing Omaha or Stud and Limit, send me a PM and let me know. I'm still waiting to hear from Tom and Jeremy (hey Tom&Jerry never made that connection until now), but even if both say they are in, I will still need two more players.

Cost is $50 for the day, plus other expenses, and you must be able to commit to the entire day of playing. Location will be sent out to everyone when I get it.

Comments

• I will even throw in a free ride in the short bus if it helps. AJ, you might wish to contact Ed. If his team does not work out, and it looks doubtful, there might be some players there.
  • He was going to be my next target if I can't fill from league roster. Already heard from a couple of other players looking for a team, and want to check with league players first...only fair.

Chances are VERY good I'm going to need a couple anyway. Some key players (term used loosely I might add) have pullout on me. I'm not desparate yet, but thought I should submit some kind of roster soon before G2 starts screaming at me.
  • Well, the Missus would play as a last resort, if you would keep her in mind. her style of play would likely suit the format.
  • Im there for you, but need to leave by 6pm. So could definately get the first 2 rounds in plus an early HU battle against someone.

Not sure what time the NLH usually ends? Not that Im still in at that point anyway.....

Let me know if it gets down to the wire and you still need someone.
  • AJ
    I am in same boat --- have a game at 7PM -- satty 2 WSOP -- so I am interested -- But have to leave at 6PM
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Im there for you, but need to leave by 6pm. So could definately get the first 2 rounds in plus an early HU battle against someone.

Not sure what time the NLH usually ends? Not that Im still in at that point anyway.....

Let me know if it gets down to the wire and you still need someone.

Wetts, hit me with a PM so we can figure out how I can grab that Wynn Chip off you . . .