UTG calls
Button raises to $3.00
Hero ?

Comments

• You weren't kidding about no reads.

Mark
  • Not even a read on your own hand?
  • Snap call of course
  • [FONT=&quot]lol, oh yeah, you might need to know my hand as well...

fack i thought i wrote it and i don't have the history. pretty sure it was QJJ10 double suited no hearts.
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
  • So

There's one hand you're behind, two draws you'll lose to (flush draw, and a 2-outer boat draw), and the OESD you're at worst chopping? Ram jam

Mark
  • Do you recall stack sizes?
  • asxn557 wrote: »
    Do you recall stack sizes?

preflop stacks were:
    UTG had around $4
    Button had around $9
    BB had around $4
    I had everyone covered with $11
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    So

There's one hand you're behind, two draws you'll lose to (flush draw, and a 2-outer boat draw), and the OESD you're at worst chopping? Ram jam

Mark

easy push? thanks mark.

i just wasn't sure about the button raise into a raise and two callers. figured he must have either KK or an OESD and flush draw. although this is a low level so he might do this with just a flush draw i guess.
  • trigs wrote: »
    easy push? thanks mark.

i just wasn't sure about the button raise into a raise and two callers. figured he must have either KK or an OESD and flush draw. although this is a low level so he might do this with just a flush draw i guess.

On this level in Zoom he could also do it with bottom set, top two pair, and just the flush draw.

Mark
  • I think you're ahead. At this level, there is always a re-raise pf with any KKxx or AAxx. Since the button didn't raise pf, I wouldn't give him credit for KK. Button prob has AhKhxx. The other two are are prob on lower flush draws or str8 draws. A raise to $6 or pot would prob get to heads-up all-in. That would be my play. Did you play or fold?
  • asxn557 wrote: »
    I think you're ahead. At this level, there is always a re-raise pf with any KKxx or AAxx. Since the button didn't raise pf, I wouldn't give him credit for KK. Button prob has AhKhxx. The other two are are prob on lower flush draws or str8 draws. A raise to $6 or pot would prob get to heads-up all-in. That would be my play. Did you play or fold?

Thanks for the comment. I folded this hand. I just started playing Omaha on zoom though and seem to be doing pretty well so far.