T Hunter's Vegas/WSOP/Carnivale/Sat BAP-Package- maybe worth a millon$$

Hi Guys,

I think Many of you may already know me. My name is Todd Hunter and I am looking to sell my Wsop/Carnivale/Venitian/Main Sat package. In my recent package the Scoop series a month back we did really awesome nearly getting a ship in a 215ko :(. Unfortunately, we did not quite make it, but we could not have asked for a better spot all in pre with qqs vs. jjs with 20 left. In that package we chopped the 109+r for 7k in a tough field.

I did good in the last 2 packages I sold here prior to that. The 5k Wcoop Main event package we had a nice sweat finishing around the top 100 busting for 15k. The vast majority of the time were were in top 50 in chips all day 1 coming back from a short stack in beginning too. Unfortunately, we didn't quite get there:- http://www.pokerforum.ca/f86/wcoop-main-29218/

Here's my Online/Live results:

I have a lot of final tables live and 1st try 10k WSOP main got a top 200 finish.

Hendon Mob:

Todd Hunter: Hendon Mob Poker Database

Stars:
ACEACET Poker Results and Statistics - Official Poker Rankings

FTP:
TODD FROM WSOP Poker Results and Statistics - Official Poker Rankings

My friend athanasios 9 would vouch and im sure many of you would probably too. He just got his 2nd bracelet. Jontm would vouch, Jody and others.

Im looking to start of grinding a bit of the Venitians, Carnivales, some sats, and than some bigger WSOP events.

** Im looking to leave in a few days and looking to receive EMTs at your for convenience:

**At the end when payouts come any events I did not play will be refunded. In any cases where I play satellites/events I will try to keep all receipts and would be happy to provide those as proof.

Here's my package:

June 28th- WSOP $550 sat to event 8pm -WSOP main Sat

June-29th- WSOP Carnivale Bounty 1 day event--11am- $560

June 29 if I bust Carnivale- play $235 3pm deepstack

June 29 if I bust again - play 6pm daily 185

June 29 if I bust again 10pm daily $135

*I may play the Sunday WSOP 1k and or other WSOP events and you can roll some winnings if some are cool I would keep the post on here and make sure were all in agrement.

July1- Ceasars Hu 64 player cap-NL 2 day event--11am-- $350

July 1st- If for some reason I bust or can't get in I will go to the Venitian and play the $500 12pm Venitian or go back to the Rio and play the $235 mega deepstack

July 1st 2500 WSOP event 56 possible

July 2nd- Carnivale 6max 2day Nl event 11 --$580--

If I bust:
July 2nd-- 235 Deepstack daily at 3pm- --$235

July 2nd: $5000 Event 57 WSOP possible

July 3--Venitian Deepstack at Pallazzo 12pm-- $400 NL- possible 2 day event

July3--- Depending on how things or going or If I bust /or change my mind-- instead may play the Venitian Deepstack 6max -4pm-1600 Nl

July 3- If I bust: I may play the Venitian 7pm- $300 dollar survivor and roll something else, but I did not put this in the package

July 4th- 4pm- $1k sat to WSOP main (May consider doing other days depending how I feel)

July 4 WSOP event 60 1500 possible, if not day off

July 5th/6th/7th- may change dates for the 550 or 1k mega sats instead of previous days selected.

***Prefer to accept all right away by Email transfter and My email is - Turbotodd1@gmail.com Please pm me the password and the amount you sent and % with the email you used to send your $.

The total package is:

With mark up and conversion from Cad to Usd. $4725.00 Cad - USD- $4961.25 mark up total $5954.00 rounded.

Thus 1% is $59.54, 5% is $297.70 and 10% is $595.40.

I may sell up to 50%. Hoping to receive it by Thursday at latest as I fly out. Can accept it on Friday too, but prefer earlier.

Already know about 30 % is sold.

Please refer to my excel tracking sheet for events as it is easier to use
where everything will be recorded:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgT_GnsIBuS4dENnRl9XZGpLcndqUVM0cThzY2FKRGc#gid=0

*Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/TJH_

This package will change a lot of your life's :smilie:.
Pay outs will come at the very end when I arrive back or if you're down there sweating me on the final tables because you decided to fly in. If I won a main sat I may use that for some other WSOP events and sell for cash, but will notify here and or do another sat. At that point we would have alot of entries into bigger WSOP events and chances :).

* If taxes are held it's whatever they pay me that you get your % paid. If I can recover anything and , you will get paid that % of what you purchased from my package minus the taxes and fee to get those back. All money I can recover from taxes will be paid out according to your % purchased E.g if I make 100k and they tax me 30k and my actual pay out is 70k, than if you purchased 10%, you would get 10% of the 70k=7k + the money recovered from the tax refund and minus the fee of Rms or whomever we use to collect.

Comments

• Action Paid:

Jofay/Jody F/big Boss- 20% Paid
    Steve Kerr- 2%Paid
    T8urmoney/Cor- 5% Paid
    asxn557/Tm--4%Paid
    Brian R: 7% paid
    Hobbes/ro 1% Paid
    rez_dr-1% Paid
    moose-1% Paid
    redneckpkrplr-1% Paid*
    Actyper-7%

Action Pending:

Action cancelled is away in Dallas can't send it so cancelled for pokerjah-1%

Reserved:

Max 0% left-- Sold out. Pm sent to pokerjah pending.

Thanks Guys ty guys!!!

Sold out.
  • 1% - will emt tomorrow
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    1% - will emt

Yes EMT is preferred Pm sent ty ty
  • 2%

Thanks
  • SteveKerr wrote: »
    2%

Thanks

Cool Yo thanks!
  • 4%. Will emt tonite
  • asxn557 wrote: »
    4%. Will emt tonite

Cool!
  • 5%

EMT and PM sent......gl
  • T8urmoney wrote: »
    5%

EMT and PM sent......gl

Ty ty!!
  • 3% reserved until tomorrow for Actyper-- Ash. Since he has always bought from me and is down there.
  • Reserve list will start when I hit 50%. If for some reason someone ask for action. based on the order of the post and if payment is made action would be given. Prob would not open any more up after that though.
  • moose wrote: »
    1% gl

cool pending pm sent
  • Ill take 1% please
  • Ill take 1% please

Okay just make sure to send to me by emt as soon as you can.
  • I will do 1% thanks
  • I think Emt is down for a bit here. Im sure it will come back up shortly :). If not I may take some on FTP.
  • i'll take a percent, sending emt tonight
  • Action Paid:

Jofay/Jody F/big Boss- 20% Paid
    Steve Kerr- 2%Paid
    T8urmoney/Cor- 5% Paid
    asxn557/Tm--4%Paid
    Brian R: 7% paid
    Hobbes/ro 1% Paid
    rez_dr-1% Paid
    moose-1% Paid
    redneckpkrplr-1% Paid*
    Actyper-7% Paid

Action Pending:

pokerjah-1%---Action was cancelled never sent the money

Max 0% left-- Sold out. Pm sent to pokerjah pending.

Thanks Guys ty guys!!!

Sold out.
  • Hi guys,

Did not play the 550 sat will save for later

Also instead I heard the 235 megas was going to be big and I did not think the 580 Carnivale with all the WSop guys being bounties +Ev, so I avoided it. I busted the 235 with about 450 left for heaps :( 88s vs a guys spazzy k weak kicker. All good though.
  • Tomorrow is next event $365 Carnivale playing for sure.
  • Pokerjah action cancelled is in Dallas and can't send.
  • Heading to the 365 now already registered.
  • HI Guys,

So The hu tourny is later on and I decided and thought I put the 365 Carnivale instead. Any how, hope that's all cool playing the 365 Carnivale. I think it will be better. The heads up will go all night and will have only 4k 5 k for 1st
  • As you know I busted the 365 Carnivalle with 40 left out of 250 w ak vs a8 for heaps.

Today I was doing really good in the 235 mega got up to 100k pretty quickly. It`s a bit of shovefest though and just lost a few hands with about 300 left to bust. I played this instead of the 6max Carnivalle as I thought the 6max was not as +EV.

Any how, Im playing the Venitian 400 2 day tomorrow.
  • Hi Guys,

Was pretty tired after my bust last night. Went to the Venitian and was in line forever and I just did not feell it was pretty tired so decided to bail on it. I will get something else going here. No point to burn 400 and be even more tired tomorrow :smilie:.
  • Alot of updates on twitter. Played the 235 today tryed to get into the 550, but line ups were too crazy. Tomorrow going to do some Megas to the Main not sure which time there is a 10am 4pm for 550 may do one and than the 1pm 1k.
  • Giving a try tot eh 550 again sat as carried fwd. Did not do the 1k sat. 4pm..
  • Hi Guys,

If you saw my twitter updates from last night you will see I busted again the $550 with about 100 to go. All in w Ak vs 33s and A5. There was a side pot with A5 and the 33s. The main pot was for over 64k. Any how the 33s hearo called the a5s flush draw shove and qq9 2 tone heart flop, turn was an 8 river a 3 :(.

Did not play all the games on the list so will fig out the numbers and refunds. Would there be any objections to add the Stampede trney which I chopped last year for 20k? Its about 1100 something buy in and plays just like Venitian deepstack structure, but softer. 40 min blinds 10k chips.
  • Not from me gl