T Hunter's Vegas-WSOP/Carnivale-Sweat Rail

Hi Guys,

Here's my rail for the events. Most updates will be on twitter, but some here too. Thank's again.

twitter is-https://twitter.com/TJH_

Comments

• Hi Guys,

Got internet today :). I been doing must of the post on twitter.

I saved te 550 sat for later as more players will be playing the WSOP sats than.

Did not play the 580 Carnivale.

Just busted around dinner break in the 235 last night. Was too tired to jump into the $135. The pot I lost was for 125k 88s vs a guys spazzy k weaker kicker :(. All good though. there was only like 450 left I think out of 1500.
  • As you know I busted the 365 Carnivalle with 40 left out of 250 w ak vs a8 for heaps. 27 cashed all good though we will get there $$$

Today I was doing really good in the 235 mega got up to 100k pretty quickly. It`s a bit of shovefest though and just lost a few hands with about 300 left to bust. I played this instead of the 6max Carnivalle as I thought the 6max was not as +EV.

Brenna was still in go Brenna!!!

*Any how, Im playing the Venitian 400 2 day tomorrow.
  • Hi Guys,

Was pretty tired after my bust last night. Went to the Venitian and was in line forever and I just did not feell it was pretty tired so decided to bail on it. I will get something else going here. No point to burn 400 and be even more tired tomorrow :). last of chances here for 6 days more
  • Alot of updateds on Twitter. Tjh_

Was going to play the 550 today line ups were crazy. I played the $235. Playing a mega tomorrow.
  • busted 89th out of 900 in the 550 sat last night. It's for 5% seats to the main. Probably playing it again today at 4pm.
  • Did the 550 again as most of you know last night. Was fist pumping getting it in from the Co of with ak vs 33s and a5. Unfortunatly, I did not get there for the 65k pot the pot we needed for the main seat.

Any how, was wondering if there would be any objections to play the add the Calgary stampede trney in? Last year I chopped it and it's a great trney which I was going to play either way.
  • Was wondering if there would be any objections to play the add the Calgary stampede trney in? Last year I chopped it and it's a great trney which I was going to play either way. $1100 buy in and 40 min blinds this sunday and I will be home just before it on Thursday or Friday.