Live Cash: BAP for Fallsview 2/5 or 5/5

I'm taking BlondeFish's great analysis and moving up to 2/5 at Fallsview. I'm looking to have a bankroll of 5k and willing to sell up to 50% in chunks of $50 or more. This is exclusively for Fallsview cash games - any action at Woodbine cash or other tournaments, private clubs or home games is separate.

No markup of course. I'll eat the travel expenses. You eat the EMT cost.

I plan to play approx once per week. I'll post here before I play and post after with the results of each session. I doubt there will be giraffes but I may post some interesting hands in the strategy section and maybe some pics of my huge stacks.

I'm starting this weekend. If not sold out (won't likely be - I'm realistic) I'll reprice after each session. Your price is locked in when I receive the EMT.

Backers can quit any time they like. I'll probably keep it going until it is well over 10k.

Quite a few regular posters here know me personally and have sat at the table with me. I'm no superstar but a decent winning player at 1/2 and 1/3.

Please post your interest here.

EDIT: More details
* This won't start until I get commitments for at least 20% ($1000)
* This will end when the bankroll reaches $10,000. I may start another one at that point
* Backers are entitled to a proportionate share of any bad beat jackpot winnings. The jackpot at this point is > 80k and grows by at least 10k per week. If I am holding the bad beat hand, I get 50% of the pot. If I provide the bad beat, I get 25% of the pot. If I'm dealt into the hand I get a share of the remaining 25% with the other dealt into the hand.

Comments

• Interested . . . so $50.00 = 1%, right? Can EMT Saturday if you provide deets before then. Sorry, but I have plans Friday evening.
  • Yes, 1% = $50.

I've gotten a few good suggestions about this.
    * I'll hold off a week before I start this BAP.
    * I'll end this BAP once it hits 10k but stakers can quit anytime they like.
    * BAP won't start until I sell 20%.

Thanks.
  • Okay, will likely ship this weekend, or shortly thereafter. I am definitely in, though.
  • Milo wrote: »
    Okay, will likely ship this weekend, or shortly thereafter. I am definitely in, though.

Thanks, Milo. I appreciate your support. I wish there were at least 19 more members like you :)
  • Support hell . . . I am in this for the $$$. lol
  • I also like $$, throw me down for 2%
  • Greg . . . can transfer via EMT as soon as you PM your deets.
  • I'm holding off taking any money until I get commitments for at least 20% ($1000). It is not worth the hassle otherwise. I hope you understand.

I've updated my original post with details on the bad beat jackpot which might make things a bit more interesting.
  • How did you do last Saturday? I got too tired to go out and ended up playing on The Dark Side on Sunday.
    pkrfce9 wrote: »
    I've updated my original post with details on the bad beat jackpot which might make things a bit more interesting.
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    How did you do last Saturday?
    Up just shy of 400. TY BBJ.
  • pkrfce9 wrote: »
    I'm holding off taking any money until I get commitments for at least 20% ($1000).

No worries, just say the word. Hell, if I ever do get my ass to Woodstock, I'll just give you the cash.
  • I've always ignored the BBJ, but the Fallsview players and employees keep talking about it so it's time for me to look into this more. The BBJ is ~$110,000 as of today. If you are the 50% winner, you get $55,000; the 25% winner gets $27,500; the other players get at least $3,437 each.

I think there will be more gamboolers going to Fallsview to go hunting for the BBJ wabbit. Have any forumers ever grinded in a poker room because of the big BBJ? Is it true that some degenerates wear a diaper and never leave the table because they're paranoid that the BBJ will be hit the second they go to the washroom? :biggrin:

Since I have just withdrawn all my online cash, I was planning on playing more at Fallsview, including this long weekend. After pkrfce9 gets his BAP going, should I start a BBJ BAP? And should we both wear Depends? >:D
    pkrfce9 wrote: »
    * Backers are entitled to a proportionate share of any bad beat jackpot winnings. The jackpot at this point is > 80k and grows by at least 10k per week. If I am holding the bad beat hand, I get 50% of the pot. If I provide the bad beat, I get 25% of the pot. If I'm dealt into the hand I get a share of the remaining 25% with the other dealt into the hand.
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    I've always ignored the BBJ, but the Fallsview players and employees keep talking about it so it's time for me to look into this more. The BBJ is ~$110,000 as of today. If you are the 50% winner, you get $55,000; the 25% winner gets $27,500; the other players get at least $3,437 each.

I think there will be more gamboolers going to Fallsview to go hunting for the BBJ wabbit. Have any forumers ever grinded in a poker room because of the big BBJ? Is it true that some degenerates wear a diaper and never leave the table because they're paranoid that the BBJ will be hit the second they go to the washroom? :biggrin:

Since I have just withdrawn all my online cash, I was planning on playing more at Fallsview, including this long weekend. After pkrfce9 gets his BAP going, should I start a BBJ BAP? And should we both wear Depends? >:D

I would just skip the BAP and just wear the depends. :)