Last Minute BAP $450 Super Stack

Be jonswifebren playing, 25k start stacks with 40 minute levels at Deerfoot Summer SuperStack.

Assuming anyone who would buy knows she's cashed deep in a few Rio Daily DeepStacks, Brenna Harnish on Hendon.

No Mark Up. Selling up to 30% but playing regardless. Open until noon start in 2 hours.

Comments

• GL so I guess you will be down there today.
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    GL so I guess you will be down there today.

At some point this evening will pop down. Hoping I have to pick her up due to the exhaustion of a 14 hour grind....

This would be way better as a 2 day, too hard to pass on this structure.

Gonna cause havoc with the ole schedule, but whatevz I guess
  • T8urmoney wrote: »
    10%

Ty. Booked for $45 > 10%

20% left
  • I will support the locals:)

10%
  • PS -- when is entry cutoff?
  • Ty to both and GTA finding out now, will post. Usually stays open few hours.
  • They said about 2pm.
  • 5% - Square up later?
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    5% - Square up later?

Yup. 4 solid investors, we'll work it out later. Ty guys.

SOLD OUT.

We figure should be 10-15k up top conservatively. I've been there 3 nights and its not a super tough crowd, with the exception of a few out of Town players she's played with in Vegas anyway. A lot of the locals she's been playing for years, so really, I like our chances.

Will keep updating though I'm at work then a quick appointment, so won't be down myself there until 6 or 7 earliest. I'll tell her to tweet updates too @jonswifebren
  • damn, missed this,, Easy money too.. gl to her and bappers..
  • compuease wrote: »
    damn, missed this,, Easy money too.. gl to her and bappers..

If we come out of this one with something decent, I'll be parlaying our share into the main and will post new BAP :)

I want life changing money, I'm finding vacation much > work as I approach grandfather hood ( at 37 lol)
  • Tweeted out seating card pic she sent me. Only about 40 at start time but noon is early for players around these parts....and others.

Yesterday's bounty started at 40 players but hit 106 by close of reg, so hoping this follows suit.
  • She's at about 27k on first break 104 of 110 entries remaining.
  • Im down to 18k
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    Im down to 18k

Get your ass in gear
  • Look over thataway
  • Still 27k at dinner. Blinds are still pretty low I believe. Were 150/300 at first break
  • 40K avg 35
  • GOING to 4 8 blinds
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Get your ass in gear

You are one hell of a motivator, it worked!
  • jontm wrote: »
    You are one hell of a motivator, it worked!

That's why I'm management now. :D
  • Phone's gonna die soon methinks... Jon u heading down...interested in 10% swap or straight Bap? Either works for me
  • 116 players for Event #6 Mega Stack!! This will be a long day with the winner getting $12,500 and the trophy!!
  • 52k at dinner break. 3 bet 56 suited and cracked kings. Poker is fun.
  • Which tables you guys at? I'll be the 260lb bald guy in the blue Nike moo moo
  • Just met GTA and Bren is at 70k