T8 in YUL for 1 Mirrion g'teed FTP / Playground

I've decided to sell a little action for my end of the month trip to YUL....not so much to reduce variance, but to maximize carma and run good.

For those who don't know me..........here's my year so far online.....

Stars: T8YOURMONEY Poker Results and Statistics - Official Poker Rankings

FTP: T8URMONEY Poker Results and Statistics - Official Poker Rankings

Party: T8YOURMONEY Poker Results and Statistics - Official Poker Rankings

A couple recent BAP's from this year.......

http://www.pokerforum.ca/f86/t8-vegas-30681/
http://www.pokerforum.ca/f86/t8-crushing-yeg-29999/index4.html

Schedule:

Sept 28: $1100 FTP Million at Playground (Registered for Day 1B)

The rest of the schedule is up in the air....as it depends on how I do in the million. I have my flight scheduled for departure on Oct. 3rd at the moment.

I'll likely play either satty's to another FTP Million, the CPT at VIP, or the nightly tourney's at Playground to fill in. Tourneys being played will be posted here and / or tweeted. All my YUL tourney action will be included in this BAP, so, if I'm playing a tourney, you have a piece.

All tourney's played, money comes out of bankroll.....money cashed goes back into bankroll obv.

Total Buyins:

$1100 (FTP Million) + $1500 (extra tourney bankroll)

As I still do this for fun, I will not be charging a markup

$2600 Bankroll:

1% = $26.00
2% = $52.00
2.5% = $65.00
5% = $130.00
10% = $260.00

30% available

Payments can be made via:

Stars: T8yourmoney
FTP: T8urmoney
Party: T8yourmoney
EMT: PM me if you don't have

Reserved:

Westside: 2.5%

Paid:

Trigs: 1%
SteveK: 2.5%
Blondefish: 11%
Asxn: 3.5%
UbetIfold: 2%
GTA: 5%
Hobbes: 1%
Rez: 2.5%
Crazykoby: 2%
Pinhead: 2.5%
Comp: 1%

Comments

• Will take 2.5% pls
  • 1% please.
  • 10 reserved offline
  • 5 on FTP later
  • 3.5% left to here........obv everyone see some shippage coming
  • SteveKerr wrote: »
    2.5%

Don't send, as I still owe you on yours....I'll send the difference
  • 1% please..
  • 2% pls. I can only ship on party, I read somewhere that player to player transfers are not currently working?

Can you confirm or deny this?
  • T8urmoney wrote: »
    Don't send, as I still owe you on yours....I'll send the difference

That's what I figured we would do
  • 3.5% left? If yes, I'll take it
  • Hopefully you'll be doing so well after Day 1B to do much else, but here are a few good options:

- Looking at the Montreal Festival schedule for the very first time, there are some playable tournaments: $115 re-entry satellites ($100+$10+$5; 13% rake), $200 PLO Event #12 ($174.60+$5.40+$20; 12.7% rake) 3 Lives, $200 Bounty Event #14 ($130.95+$50+$4.05+$15; 9.5% rake) and $110 Rebuy Event #15 ($48.50+$48.50+$3+$10; 11.8% rake).

- Check out the VIP Poker Room for: "PLO" television auditions; $1,500 CPT ME ($1,323+$27+$130+$20; 11.8% rake); please try to confirm if the cash game rake is up to $15 (for 2/5+) and $9 for 1/2.

- Are you staying at Holiday Inn Midtown? Check out the cash games at Snake's Poker Club with $10 cash/hour, or Rideau Carleton Raceway.
  • ftp wont let me ship...pm me emt deets
  • asxn557 wrote: »
    3.5% left? If yes, I'll take it

Your math is bad.....but I'll put you in for 3.5.....

sold out
  • UBetIFold wrote: »
    2% pls. I can only ship on party, I read somewhere that player to player transfers are not currently working?

Reserved.....

Haven't heard anything on the transfers.....because of the 'new' software I assume?
  • I'm guessing so, will try and ship tomorrow, I'll let you know what happens.
  • trigs wrote: »
    1% please.

shipped on stars (m_dolens).
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    Hopefully you'll be doing so well after Day 1B to do much else, but here are a few good options:.
    obv
    BlondeFish wrote: »
    - Looking at the Montreal Festival schedule for the very first time, there are some playable tournaments: $115 re-entry satellites ($100+$10+$5; 13% rake), $200 PLO Event #12 ($174.60+$5.40+$20; 12.7% rake) 3 Lives, $200 Bounty Event #14 ($130.95+$50+$4.05+$15; 9.5% rake) and $110 Rebuy Event #15 ($48.50+$48.50+$3+$10; 11.8% rake)..
    More than likely this is where I'll be, the PLO is for sure unless I'm still in main or the CPT Main
    - Check out the VIP Poker Room for: "PLO" television auditions; $1,500 CPT ME ($1,323+$27+$130+$20; 11.8% rake); please try to confirm if the cash game rake is up to $15 (for 2/5+) and $9 for 1/2..
    Can't g'tee anything on cash games, as I'm hoping to fill my time with tourneys....but will update what I do play
    - Are you staying at Holiday Inn Midtown?
    Yup
  • I have done a lot of Party transfers but I see no such option in the new interface (NOT new software). But Party has broken privacy laws, so I can now see everybody's sex, ages, hands and activities! I had no idea some of the players I had been winning money from were girls in their twenties! >:D
    UBetIFold wrote: »
    I can only ship on party, I read somewhere that player to player transfers are not currently working?
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    ftp wont let me ship...pm me emt deets

Noticed when I logged on last night on FTP, there was a popup that said as much

You probly haven't played enough since I transferred you some

Deetz sent
  • Sent $91 on Stars.
  • asxn557 wrote: »
    Sent $91 on Stars.

Tks....will confirm later.........u win the Omania last night?....cuz I didn't
  • If anything opens up, Id like in
  • No Omania luck. Got 8th in the $3.50R 180 man tho
  • rez_dr wrote: »
    If anything opens up, Id like in

I'll open up up to 2.5%....lmk what u want
  • Sent for 11%.
    T8urmoney wrote: »
    10 reserved offline