Royal Cup XIV Live Scoring

These links will provide REAL-TIME SCORING of the 14th Royal Cup

Rosters

Round 1 - PLO / Stud

Round 2 - LHE

Round 3 - NLHE (includes HU scoring)

MVP

If you are interested in helping to input scores using your own device, please PM me.

Comments

• Thanks again for doing the scoring. I have a suggestion. I think it would be cool to colour each player's name with their team colour for the table lists and the overall scoring.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
  • Anyone with a colour printer, EDIT: THANKS HOBBES!!!!!!
  • Cool I can watch HBK bubble while I'm on my breaks from the Blackjack table!
  • Huge comeback in HU for HBK!
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Huge comeback in HU for HBK!

I think you now know why HBK would always bubble. :D
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    I think you now know why HBK would always bubble. :D

No no no.....they bubbled plenty if times when I've missed previous RCs and I was team MVP last time they cashed!
  • Congrats to Loose Moose on their win. They were solid all day.
    Congrats to HBK for their HU round. We always knew they were best when playing going solo. (that doesn't include Sandros and Miranda, awesome to see them both!!)

JohnnieH, you were missed, lots of table chatter about how great it is that you guys made the big move and following dreams.

Thanks to all the KitWho? players, was good to meet Chris (rednekpkrply).

Thanks to Jeff, g2, Al and all those that make this happen. Great day/venue/food/drink/poker/people.
  • Sigh.....sorry to my teammates....27 points just ain't good enough. I guess we'll have to be happy with only winning 2 of the last 3 events :)

Thanks to all who helped run another great day!!! Looking forward to the next one...unless I get sent down to the minors?!

....and echo Wolff's sentiments re: JohnnieH, Miranda, and Sandros!
  • Wolffhound wrote: »
    Congrats to Loose Moose on their win. They were solid all day.
    Congrats to HBK for their HU round. We always knew they were best when playing going solo. (that doesn't include Sandros and Miranda, awesome to see them both!!)

JohnnieH, you were missed, lots of table chatter about how great it is that you guys made the big move and following dreams.

Thanks to Jeff, g2, Al and all those that make this happen. Great day/venue/food/drink/poker/people.

Bolded - there was what now?

drtyore-albums-royal-cup-photos-picture219-royal-cutoff.jpg

Remember.. the bar opens at 11..... anyways...

I'd like to +1 all of this, sorry for the delay, just got internet back today (eff Rogers).

I'd like to thank my teammates for their efforts! Veteran HBK'ers Itsame, 8Ball, Ineedanick, twothree, and myself were more than happy to have the newbie Natespace66 and the originators Pokerdro and MirMir haul our collective asses into the actual money!

Mark
  • Wolffhound wrote: »
    Congrats to Loose Moose on their win. They were solid all day.

I'm still mad at you!!!! STUD ... WTF

Milton Slim