Nightly $30k on Stars

9:30pm - $55 buy in - selling up to 50%

10% - $5.50
20% - $11.00

Ship to djgolfcan on Stars.

Comments

• Playing regardless of what sells
  • Whatever happened to turning $25 into $100. playing $1. SNG's?
  • compuease wrote: »
    Whatever happened to turning $25 into $100. playing $1. SNG's?

I'd rather poke my eyes out with a spoon. It was going to take too long. So I deposited some more money to play higher levels.

Also, I just got my year end bonus from work already and I have a new job I am starting in January, more money and less hours. I feel like I am free rolling.
  • djgolfcan wrote: »
    I'd rather poke my eyes out with a spoon. It was going to take too long. So I deposited some more money to play higher levels.

Also, I just got my year end bonus from work already and I have a new job I am starting in January, more money and less hours. I feel like I am free rolling.

.<br />
    <br />
    I have never really grinded up a roll as I always have been able to deposit as needed. So this is part one of a serious effort I am putting in this coming year to not deposit or withdraw and use a good bankroll management strategy.<br />
    <br />
    I won't be playing as much as I usually do, but when I do, it will be affordable games and to have fun while playing. Stay tuned for updates and how many days it will take me to get up to $100.

• 10% - shipped
  • djgolfcan wrote: »
    9:30pm - $55 buy in - selling up to 50%

10% - $5.50
    20% - $11.00

Ship to djgolfcan on Stars.
    how much for 30%? 40%? j/k gl
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    10% - shipped

Hey Ron, since I busted out of the $30k, I'll give you 10% of the rest of my action tonight, no extra charge.