14g Clay, 11.5g Clay, Copag 100% Plastic Poker Size Cards

11.5g Pro Clay Diamond Design Poker Chip Set

500 pcs (150 whites, 100 Reds, 100 Blues, 100 Blacks and 50 Greens).
2 decks of Playing Cards
5 Red Lucky Dice
Free Dealer Button – White or Black
Lockable Aluminum Case
Price: Cdn$85.00 (Taxes Included)

14g Pro Clay Las Vegas Design Poker Chip Set
With denominations
(Available in 300 pc or 500 pc Sets)

300 pcs (100 whites, 50 Reds, 50 Blues, 50 Blacks and 50 Greens).
2 decks of Playing Cards
5 Red Lucky Dice
Lockable Aluminum Case
Price: Cdn$80.00 (Taxes Included)

OR

500 pcs (150 whites, 100 Reds, 100 Blues, 100 Blacks and 50 Greens).
2 decks of Playing Cards
5 Red Lucky Dice
Lockable Aluminum Case
Price: Cdn$125.00 (Taxes Included)

We also have available:

100% Plastic Playing Cards by Copag
2 Poker size decks housed in a protective carrying case
Cdn$25 for 1 set (2 decks of cards)

These cards are very similar to KEM cards at half the price. Lifetime guarantee from Copag. You will never have to buy playing cards again.

Shipping is NOT included. Please send me your postal code for an exact estimate of shipping charges.

Free local pick up is available near Bayview and Steeles Ave. (North York).

Please contact me immediately if you would like to reserve a set.

With the above prices, we expect this shipment to sell out just as fast as our last shipment.

Regards,

Joe
416 560 3459 or
1 866 372 3353

Comments

• Left out my email address on the last post.

For additional questions or pictures of the product. Please contact me via email at:

jelaltd@yahoo.ca

Thanks,

Joe
  • You will never have to buy playing cards again.

Copag's are excellent cards, almost equal to KEMS, but this may be an overstatement!!
  • Describe the differences for me.

- Love,

Pokernoob
  • Copag's are excellent cards, almost equal to KEMS, but this may be an overstatement!!

Describe the differences for me.

- Love,

Pokernoob
  • Copag plastic playing cards are made from an exclusive engineered PVC plastic. They can handle the wear and tear of normal games, outlasting paper cards up to 500 times. Completely washable, you don't need to worry about soiled cards. A quick wipe with a damp washcloth, then dry and they are ready to go. Each set comes in its own hard plastic case for storage. Whether you play solitaire, have a kitchen table game, or manage a card room--once you try Copag you will never use any other cards again.

The history of Copag is directly linked to the history of card games in Brazil. A pioneer in the manufacturing of decks, Copag has been in this market since the beginning of the 20th century. Albino Goncalves, a graphics designer, founded the company in 1908 in the city of Sao Paulo and ever since Copag has kept its position as the absolute leader in its market segment. Today, from its modern and large industrial facilities located in Manaus, in the state of Amazonas, Copag sends part of its production to the international market, exporting decks to the United States as well as to different countries in Latin America.
  • I saw/felt these chips today. 2 thumbs up! :)
  • Bought 3 sets of the Copag's from Joe today. Amazing cards and amazing service. Joe even went out of his way to hand deliver them to me! I'm sure I'll be pleased for many a poker game to come.

Thanks Joe!

-- Steve