OAPL Game 5 May 12th $50 Freezout Sign Up!

This is the sign up for Season 3 Game 5 held Monday May 12th at 7pm. For more details please follow the link to the meetup group.

Season 3 Game 5 $50 Freezeout - Ontario Aces Poker League (Waterdown, ON) - Meetup

Players
1. Irunit4times
2. Kevin
3. Dimitrios
4. Bfillmaff
5. Don
6. Anita
7. Hiphopopotamus
8. Ddmilcan
9. Frank J
10. Robert
11. Christine
12. Card Dead
13. Mark
14. Alberto

Comments

• Bump for interest. Game is tomorrow, lets get into 2 tables.
  • Sign me up. I might be late but I'll be there.
  • IN!

Milton Slim
  • Anymore players? Looks like we should be into 2 tables, the more the merrier. Please post if your interested so I can send address and info for new players.
  • Paging DJ. Lol trying to fill up these 2 tables. Hoping all the tentatives firm up and come through, will be a good turn out.
  • Congratulations to Ddmilcan for taking down tonights large pot. A great turnout, fun night, and large cash game after. See you guys next week.
  • Letting them know about your game, a couple of them don't live too far

asked Jeremy to send you the points for weekly finish

you should PM Blondefish and Compuease, they live close

More fun with more players

Milton Slim
  • GG guys, nice win Slim!
  • I would imagine comp and bf have seen these posts, but it certainly speaks volume that your spreading the word, so hopefully they will see it and make the trip out. 14 players this game, hopefully we can break into the 3rd table before the end of the season.

Gg again slim.
  • Bfillmaff wrote: »
    GG guys, nice win Slim!

got help from a couple of wish and pray river hands!

Milton Slim
  • I would imagine comp and bf have seen these posts, but it certainly speaks volume that your spreading the word, so hopefully they will see it and make the trip out. 14 players this game, hopefully we can break into the 3rd table before the end of the season.

Gg again slim.

NEED REMINDING!

and big print!

Milton Slim