Bluesky Payout Summary

As Simon mentioned (almost put Simon said..) He hopes to pay in 2-3 weeks.
He mentioned 10% over, I say under promise, over deliver. With multiple threads, here is the math I get on whats owing.

Be a stand up guy Simon and deliver in the 2-3 weeks you mentioned.

Payouts owing-
Bluesky owes from MTT Thread That ended at $504.20
10% sn1perb0y -$50.42
4% T8yourmoney - $20.16
20% d0nkSTRIKER- $100.85 Bfillmaff

Other two Baps that combined/rolled-
T8-32.72
OHCH-20.50
Milo-10.30
Piggy-3.27
Wolff-3.27

Total-$241.04

Comments

• Thanks Wolff for this. Yea. Got kick out of my house. I have $ online but cant access.
  • T8 if u are willin to meet up. Pm me.
  • bluesky wrote: »
    T8 if u are willin to meet up. Pm me.

Don't see the need to meet up.....just get ur shiit together. I'm sure you're good for it, just be honest and upfront going forward.

And maybe post or PM what actually happened.....I'd rather here 'I gambled it away when I was hammered', than here excuses / lies.

I could give a phuck about the amount of money we're talking about, and I'm sure most investors are the same....at this point, I just want honesty.

You can make me the last person to repay.

Good luck
  • T8 is a class guy...

and right on...
  • Bump for monies
  • t8urmoney wrote: »
    don't see the need to meet up.....just get ur shiit together. I'm sure you're good for it, just be honest and upfront going forward.

And maybe post or pm what actually happened.....i'd rather here 'i gambled it away when i was hammered', than here excuses / lies.

I could give a phuck about the amount of money we're talking about, and i'm sure most investors are the same....at this point, i just want honesty.

You can make me the last person to repay.

Good luck

+100
  • Not dead yet but - found a library and logged on for updates.

Haven't made a payment yet but aware that some time has passed. Working on this.
  • Thank you sir. Will await future announcements, and continue to hope that non-poker life improves for you.
  • Appreciate the update Simon, keeps u in the good books, thanks.
  • Got a job in the art of bookbinding, got a mattress to sleep on, got a computer to use when free. Been a good week.

Means I will be online more. Trying to get access to my Pokerstars. Gmail locked out, Pokerstars password incorrect. Sounds like someone try to access my shit.
  • good luck. keep your chin up.
  • bluesky wrote: »
    Got a job in the art of bookbinding

I hear there is a great future in that. Last year growth in ebook sales slowed to only 41%. ;)

Seriously though, good luck getting your life back on track.
  • Good Luck Bluesky! Glad to hear things are improving. :)
  • There was a thread that was closed and OHTNCTRHM was banned. I might have missunderstood it but was bluesky the same guy as OHTNCTRHM?

If not I think me and other PFCers would like to have an update from bluesky.
  • sn1perb0y wrote: »
    There was a thread that was closed and OHTNCTRHM was banned. I might have missunderstood it but was bluesky the same guy as OHTNCTRHM?

They are not the same person.

OHTNCTRHM is fed aka fedh8er, aka Professional something about couches or the transportation of them, aka 3 or 4 other aliases from being banned so many times.

Edit: aka costanza was the latest b4 this.
  • sn1perb0y wrote: »
    There was a thread that was closed and OHTNCTRHM was banned. I might have missunderstood it but was bluesky the same guy as OHTNCTRHM?

bluesky disappear? new addition to the deadbeat list?
  • It has been a month now since he's logged in.
  • Kind of holding out hope that he'll come around. It takes a special kind of person to run off with such a trivial amount, so based on his history I'm hoping that he just fucked up.
  • I'm Pretty sure he didn't 'run' off in the hopes of getting away with the small amount he had. But it is weird that this happened, he had many successful previous baps and had been a member on here for quite some time. Really unfortunate.
  • I am given the impression that he knows/knew the potential consequences of not staying in touch which means a lot. I don't think he's new to the poker world or the etiquette of bapping specifically.

However, I'm not part of this bap so I should just stay out of it. Unfortunate though to be sure.
  • I think the punishment should fit the crime...so if it comes back it should have to pay the monies owed and then stake Fed
  • GTA: Just to set the record straight, while you don't much like fed or he you, he did not scam anyone on the forum to my knowledge so don't go accusing him or inferring he is a scammer here without proof or evidence, got it?

The incident I assume you are referring to was a dispute between he and T8 that was cleared up to T8's satisfaction almost 5 years ago, anything since?
  • However, I'm not part of this bap so I should just stay out of it.
    I disagree. Once there is a lack of both payment and communication, the poker community should become involved, especially moderators. We want to prevent any more HVEEPOKER, BrianS and other deadbeats in the future. If only the poker community outed scammers like Chino Rheem, Brad Booth, Eric Lindgren, Michael Borovetz, Kim Shannon, etc. much earlier, a lot more victims would have been saved.
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    I think the punishment should fit the crime...so if it comes back it should have to pay the monies owed and then stake Fed
    Speaking of Fed and BAPs, I was going to buy a piece of the action in his BAP but the thread is closed. It must have something to do with his ban. Can one of the mods please open that thread back up so I can at least see what happened?, and to buy some of the action if it's not too late. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who wants to see it. Thanks
  • Seems like he has gone through a pretty traumatic change in his life, if it is to be believed. People do weird shit in those circumstances. He has made a couple of efforts to address the issue, but has now seemingly vanished.

I would suggest adding him to the list and, should he return and make good, he gets removed.
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    I disagree. Once there is a lack of both payment and communication, the poker community should become involved, especially moderators. We want to prevent any more HVEEPOKER, BrianS and other deadbeats in the future. If only the poker community outed scammers like Chino Rheem, Brad Booth, Eric Lindgren, Michael Borovetz, Kim Shannon, etc. much earlier, a lot more victims would have been saved.

While I agree 100%, I just remembered there was some animosity between a few forum members in the original bap thread because one of them wasn't involved in this particular bap. I think that was for some other reasons though.
  • Speaking of Fed and BAPs, I was going to buy a piece of the action in his BAP but the thread is closed. It must have something to do with his ban. Can one of the mods please open that thread back up so I can at least see what happened?, and to buy some of the action if it's not too late. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who wants to see it. Thanks

Is this a well thought out troll?
  • T8urmoney wrote: »
    Is this a well thought out troll?
    I'm kind of curious on what was said, thats all. I guess I'm just going to have to check the forum more from Fri-Sun, thats when all the Fed drama happens.
  • Not really much drama... Just some lies about his poker ability and then some racial tourrets when he gets flustered... Same old same old