Poker Forum Challenge

I didn't know if this was considered an advertisement or not, so I posted in this section...

Royal Vegas Poker is holding another forum challenge this upcoming Friday, March 25, 2005 at 8pm EST. I am registered and am hoping to place this time! :) I know that last time I played, our forum had some fine representation.

Information can be found at: http://www.pokerforumchallenge.com/default.asp (ok, since it is in the Advertising section, please PM me if you haven't downloaded the software and I will refer ya!)

I found the competition in general better than your 'average' freeroll. This would be a good way for aspiring WSoP players to 'butt onions' against players who are as serious about poker as they are. (Man, this does sound like a bad ad, doesn't it - but it's truly not)

I hope to see some of you there!!

Comments

• Ok I am going crazy here At no point ever have I seen anything to do with registering for the poker challenge on our forum, other than the post above,

can you please help me I am at this point very aggitated because Ive been looking for a sign up for the poker forum challenge for about 2 weeks now and no one will help me out, Im going crazy here,

I have an account at RVP already just need to know how to register my spot in the forum challenge with our canadain poker forum,

thanks for your time and please email me at eminem_8_8_@hotmail.com

with the info thanx a bunch guys and girls. :smile:
  • Figers if ya could help me out it would be great Ill even send ya 5 bucks on pokerstars for ya help cause Im going nutz here.

thx
  • To register, go to the link that 88Fingers has provided in this thread.

Since you already have an RVP account, begin at Step 2 of the registration process. Fill in the information, and choose

Poker Forum.ca

from the drop-down if you'd like to play on the team for this particular forum. IIRC from last time, this automatically registers you for the tournament, but you should verify that youself, cuz I'm not too sure.

ScottyZ
  • Just incase anyone forgot, I'd just like to remind the forum that I was the last man standing last time :)

<I think>
  • BBC Z wrote:
    Just incase anyone forgot, I'd just like to remind the forum that I was the last man standing last time :)

<I think>

Well, I can assuredly state I was one of the first ones to go to the rail! :tongue:
  • is this like a team setup or inter forum challenge thing?
    id like to take part just give me some details
  • Juice:

The forum challenge is you 'standard' private freeroll. Royal Vegas Poker puts prize money into a pot and anyone associated with a forum can pre-register and compete. This is an individual competition but the forums get points and potential prizes based on how their members place.

Check out the site above and if ya have any questions, PM me!

• so is it forum vs forum? :confused:
  • http://www.pokerforumchallenge.com/tournament.asp

I hope this page helps answer any questions
  • I think the Professor lasted longer BBC ??? And I was only a couple places behind you. :smile:
  • Xsqueezeme wrote:
    I think the Professor lasted longer BBC ??? And I was only a couple places behind you. :smile:

Yeah well............ yeah....
  • I'm entered. Opened an account with $50, a few days ago. They added the free $10 signup bonus, and I've also won $16.40 already in a final table finish (8th) in a $2 tourney. So I'm up. ;) Hope to see you all there. Let's take some names and kick some ass. lol
  • OK, so it's forum vs forum. Cash paid for top individuals, and top 3 combined forum finishs as well.

I propose a deal. Anyone, or in this case everyone, interested in an equal split of all winners money?

In other words, if 12 members enter, and 5 place in the money, all combined forum or individual winnings would be split between those 5 members placing in the money?

Call it a team building exercise. lol Any thoughts?
  • I dont think I've ever seen someone propose a save for a freeroll :)
  • Good thing I checked the entry list. Even though I registered days ago on the website, it didn't show up in the list today. So I just re-registered now.

Lets take these other guys down. lol

You have 1 hour left to get in tourney btw.
  • It's on now!

Good luck/Good cards!

-- out 1003rd - yuck
  • damn 487th. Go team.
  • damn i was going to register today :frown:

too late :frown:
  • 380th.. My shortstack AJo all-in falls to AJs when he rivers his freeroll.