best online site

Best online for both real and play $?

I was playing on pokerroom.com until I swtiched to pokerstars.net.....But Now I hear that pokerstars.com is where I should be!???

Help

Comments

• Most of my play happens on Pokerstars.com for both real and play money (yes, I do, I still need the practise, :frown: okay????) I played on Party, UB, Planet, one or two others, but Pokerstars.com is by far the most fun. Better league of play I think, I have learned (and lost!!) quite abit there.
  • PokerStars is the same thing whether you cap off the URL with .com .net .tv or even .ca

I suggest sticking with a well-established & well-populated site. Check out www.pokerpulse.com for current site traffic rankings.

ScottyZ.net
  • Hello,

I think the best one is www.worldpokerarena.com because i really like the design. However, the best thing is all the poor players, there are soooo many fishes from England heheehehee :)
  • Hello I have some online poker soom reviews, and you are more then welcome to view it

Free $50 Bankroll - IPokerReviews - Poker Site Reviews

Regards,
    Dale
  • Anyone see that South Park episode where Cartman starts typing in a chat room? The first words he types are something like "I am a young boy and I..." and he doesn't get any further than that before a million boxes pop up on his screen from people saying "HI" and "HELLO LOVE TO MEET" etc...

For some reason I am reminded of that. :wink:
  • Rotflmao!!!