brantford $330 deep stack

i'm planning on playing the $330 deep stack tournament at brantford on sunday 28th. i'm looking to sell around one third of my action with no markup.

1% = $3.30
5% = $16.50

for the record, i don't play live very often. i've only played at brantford twice and cashed once in 4th place in a $125 deep stack for $800.

i can receive funds on stars (m_dolens), full tilt (m_dolens) or EMT (details upon request).

please post if you're interested but don't ship just yet.

btw, anybody else heading out to this tournament? i'd be interested in swapping a little bit as well.

also, what are the turnouts like during the xmas holidays? is it normally slow or is it busier than usual?

Paid:
T8urmoney 10%
payperview 15%
Milo 5%

Comments

fu Trigs
  • Crazykoby is going, I might, depends how Saturday night goes......
  • I will take 15 %, only because I can choose my own adventure.

Send me Emt info. Stars exchange rate is .80 usd = 1.00 can

I believe in your game or I'm a huge donkey.

GL Trigs
  • T8urmoney wrote: »

fu Trigs

emt sent
  • T8urmoney wrote: »
    emt sent

got it. thanks.
  • I'll take 5% if it is still out there. Send me your EMT deets, please.
  • payperview wrote: »
    I will take 15 %.

GL Trigs
    Emt sent
  • trigs wrote: »
    i'm planning on playing the $330 deep stack tournament at brantford on sunday 28th. i'm looking to sell around one third of my action with no markup.
    btw, anybody else heading out to this tournament? i'd be interested in swapping a little bit as well.

Hey trigs,

I plan on playing this as well and would be interested in a swap. I tend to play live more than online and have a few decent results:

- played 3 recent deepstacks at Brantford and had a 5th and 4th place finish
    - made it to just before dinner break in WSOP main event this year
    - chopped a couple of $100+ tourneys at Seneca

Let me know if you are interested. In the very least, meet up and say "hello" since I've never actually met anyone from this site...

Cheers,
    P.D.T.
  • payperview wrote: »
    Emt sent

got it. thanks.
  • Milo wrote: »
    I'll take 5% if it is still out there. Send me your EMT deets, please.

sure thing.
  • Hey trigs,

I plan on playing this as well and would be interested in a swap. I tend to play live more than online and have a few decent results:

- played 3 recent deepstacks at Brantford and had a 5th and 4th place finish
    - made it to just before dinner break in WSOP main event this year
    - chopped a couple of $100+ tourneys at Seneca

Let me know if you are interested. In the very least, meet up and say "hello" since I've never actually met anyone from this site...

Cheers,
    P.D.T.

yeah that's cool. we can meet up there and discuss details.
  • trigs wrote: »
    sure thing.

Shipped to the deets provided. Good luck to us all.
  • Milo wrote: »
    Shipped to the deets provided. Good luck to us all.

got it. thanks.
  • sorry guys. busted around 30th out of 80 JJ < AQ. villain tanked forever and made me sweat it out. finally someone else at the table called the clock on him. he waited another 30 seconds before making the biggest crying call i've every seen.

started out pretty well. flopped quad 6's in a 3-way pot with one villain holding AA so won a nice pot there. also won a nice one with KK against AQ on a Q high board. after that i was pretty card dead and played pretty tight, but i managed to stay above average stack mostly from 3betting some of the more aggressive players who would fold to me practically every time.

i was begging for a table change that never came though. i had 2 guys on my right who were very aggressive and i had 3 guys on my left who were calling stations especially from the blinds. i think i managed to steal the blinds only once the whole time which is just crazy. the one guy who was the BB to my button would never fold in BB. i watched him called down with 75o on a KxQx5x board and rake in the pot with a pair of 5s against someone else.

i still enjoyed myself and i felt like i played well. thanks for the support everyone.

EDIT: and for the record, pull_da_trigger arrived late and didn't register because it was already full so i didn't swap with him.
  • It sounds like you played your best. Unfortunately that's the way the cards fall sometimes.
    Thanks for the opportunity and we will get them next time.