Please post a BAP

I have been busy working and haven't had time for poker. It would be nice if someone posted a mtt BAP for a fun sweat.

Isn't there a player here that is playing Rama, Brantford, GBH, Fallsview or Calgary Series that could use some run good.

I always see live BAP's on 2+2, however I would prefer to support this community.

Comments

• I was thinking about doing a Micro Millions BAP, and I'm sure the next one is in March. I will post a thread a couple days after the schedule is up.
  • payperview wrote: »
    I have been busy working and haven't had time for poker. It would be nice if someone posted a mtt BAP for a fun sweat.

Isn't there a player here that is playing Rama, Brantford, GBH, Fallsview or Calgary Series that could use some run good.

I always see live BAP's on 2+2, however I would prefer to support this community.

If you want to go 50/50 for the Fallsview $1.1k, I'm game.
  • JimmyHo wrote: »
    If you want to go 50/50 for the Fallsview $1.1k, I'm game.

I would be game for 25% if we can get someone to ante up the other 25%.
  • payperview wrote: »
    I would be game for 25% if we can get someone to ante up the other 25%.

Thanks for the offer :) but my daughter has a tournament all weekend (non-poker) so Fallsview isn't happening for me this weekend. There must be a few guys on here that would be glad to take you up on your offer.