Irunit4times 180 man SNG bap!

So I have discovered playing the 180 man sit and gos lately and I have actually been doing quite well even considering that I have been running failry rough as well, in my last 20 games I am profit of $185. I have been playing a majority of $8 and $15 sit n go's. I have also been streaming live on twitch, for those who have taken the time to watch, can possibly even attest to the fact i have been playing well and running a little rough, but also cashing in some tournaments.

I would like to play a total of 15 $8 180 man sit n go's as they start more often and 9 $15 180 man sit n gos.

If this bap goes well, I would like to put another bap together for the $15 and $35 180 mans in similar fashion above.

I am looking to sell up to 25% of total buy ins worth $295.

I would like to sell up to a maximum of 5% per person, unless little interest in which case any party can reserve more.

I would like to sell the action at the following

1.1:1

1% - $3.24
5% - $16.2

please ship to irunit4times on pstars thanks.

reserved

philliivey 2% Paid
Payperview 10% paid

Payouts

philliivey $3.90
Payperview $19.50

Thanks

*results.

15 $8 games played and 9 $15 games played.

Cashes as follows $8 games 15th - $12.55, 16th - $12.55, 11th - $12.55, 7th - $39.63
$15 games 12th - $23.54, 12th - $23.54, 19th $16.11, 8th - $54.52.

Total cashes = $194.99

+- Profit = -$100.01

Comments

• Reserved thank you, please just post when shipped so I know.
  • will give you 20.00 next game

Milton Not so!

having said that, this Saturday doesn't look good for me!
    Will keep you posted if things change.
  • I am going to start this on the weekend. So I will sell up to 25% and take action up until saturday, at which point any players reserved need to have shipped by or they will forfeit any action. Thanks for any and all support guys. Lets GOOO
  • ddmilcan, I have you reserved and hope to see you saturday...
  • $6.48 shipped. :)
  • Got it thank you.
  • I will take 10%. Send me EMT info and how much in canadian $.
  • Booked thanks. Emt info sent. 7% left if anyone is interested. Going to start this tomorrow morning if people are paid up otherwise I'll start Sunday.
  • Dave, I am going to start this tomorrow now, if your coming to the game tomorrow I'll just collect from you there, you can emt if you wish or let me know if the action is booked and I'll keep the chips as ransom lol.... unless any other posters this will close tomorrow morning at the start of the first game.
  • payperview wrote: »
    I will take 10%.
    EMT sent
  • Received and marked paid, thank you.
  • This is now closed, good luck to us!
  • Dave I apologize but I had not heard from you at all regarding this so I took you off, however I appreciate your interest.
  • Results so far have been updated, we are a quarter of the way through.
  • Are you searchable on p*
  • Yes, I am same name.
  • I will be trying to finish these tonight if not tomorrow. I played a few yesterday during the morning portion of my sunday grind, however my wife was really sick and throwing up etc and I couldnt pay as much attention as I needed, therefore those games I have scratched from the bap as I think it is fair for my investors to not have my games where I was distracted to be part of this. Therefore I will play tonight as well as tomorrow and that should conclude the bap.
  • Didn't pay much attention to the computer on the weekend.
    My big chance to retire, ripped out from under me!

Milton Not so!
  • Just finished this BAP, pretty sick really, played well I thought but I am slowly losing my mind paying online constantly getting my money in good for tournament life and getting knocked out by a hand I dominate. Just final tabled a $15 game and knocked out 8th with A8 vs A4. Anyways, I will update OP with winnings.
  • Please let me know what you would like done with your BAP money whether you would like it carried forward into another bap, or if you would like it paid back out?

Thanks
  • Roll my balance to another BAP
  • Nice try :)

You can ship mine back please. :)
  • How many games did you end up playing of each to account for your $295 worth of BI's? A more detailed report would make me more interested in future BAPs.

ex:
    Game 1 - $8 busted 107th
    Game 2 - $15 came 8th for $32.80

Just my 2 cents.
  • I was planning to post those last night but was getting late and I just forgot, I will post results once I get home today.
  • Updated OP with results.
  • philliivey wrote: »
    Nice try :)

You can ship mine back please. :)

Bump?
  • Please let me know what you would like done with your BAP money whether you would like it carried forward into another bap, or if you would like it paid back out?

Thanks

when did you plan on using the rollover?
  • I apologize for my delayed response as I was pretty sick for the last few days and hadn't really logged on. I was planning to play next sundays big $9 mil guarantee sunday million. If you were interested I can put it towards that buy in, or I can certainly do another 180 man sng series. I would rather you choose where you would prefer to put your money.