Sunday Milly + MTT Grind Bap!

Hey everyone, so I plan to spend Sunday grinding out some mtt's, along with my 180 mans. I plan on using $381.3 to play in the following

9am The Bigger $5.50
10am The Bigger $75
10:30am The Hotter $33
11:00 The Big $8.80
12:00 The Bigger $22
12:30 The hotter $11
13:30 The $11 Sunday Storm
14:30 $215 Sunday Million

I will be selling this at 1.1:1

This is a package deal and selling as a total buy in not per game. I am selling up to 25%

I will sell in increment of 1% and can be sent to Irunit4times on pstars or pm for emt info.

1% - $4.19
5% - $20.97
10$ - $41.94

Reserved

Offline 5% Paid
Piggypie123 1%

Winnings for Bap = $437.87

payouts are small but at least a payout.
piggypie gets $4.38

I wish it was much more. Next time.

If anyone is interested in this I appreciate the support and I hope we all make some money on this. I know im due for a good cash and I know the Baps on here are due for a good payout.

LETS GO!

Comments

• Unless anyone is interested within the next 2 hours, I will close this and take it down on my own lol.
  • Put me down for 1% please. I will pay around noon when I'm done work, if thats ok with you.
  • That works for me and I appreciate the support.
  • gl today!
  • Thank you thank you.
  • SOme players have expressed interest but have not shipped, the bap is closed and waiting on piggypie to ship. Good luck to us.
  • $4.19 shipped. Thanks and good Luck!
  • got it thanks, will mark paid. You are welcome to log on to stars and rail if youd like. Only busted one game so far. Still going in the rest.
  • I'm gonna grind a few, but I'll come and check on you though.
  • well now out of 7 we are down to 2, 1 is already in the money but a ways to go for a serious cash, the other is still middle stages and then just waiting for the milly to start.
  • Sorry I apologize I am still in 3 of them....
  • Turn your search on so I can rail please.
  • should be okay now let me know if your able to find me
  • Good now. Thanks.
  • Well I apologize for the other games, only a small cash in the big $5.50 but hopefully run deep in the million and that should make amends!

You know you can tune in to my twitch stream to be able to see my cards as well if you wanted.
  • piggypie you still railing? Lets get this now!
  • R u twitching?
    Gl!
  • no im not twitching right now, it was freezing and stuff earlier so I just decided to quit it and focus on the game itself.
  • are any of you actually watching? always nice to know if and who is railing.
  • I saw the last few hands before the break. Saw shorty double up right before the break
  • gotchya, long way to go still but hoping we get a lil rungood on our side.
  • Aces suck!
    Nice run.
  • well that was just sooo f$#^ing sick.... I get 2 outered on such a dry ass board, I put him on AK on the turn there.... like come on man.... im sooo sick of this.... but anyways, I gave it a shot, maybe again on the $9 mil guarantee in 2 or 3 weeks. At least this Bap actually paid out slightly. I will update OP with winnings and payouts. Thanks for the support piggypie.
  • I was railing, but decided to take a nap. I was up early yesterday morning for work. Did you cash at all? I was watching up until you called the guy with 10 7 os and he had kk. You played really well up to that point. You can count on my support on future BAPs. GG.
  • Yes I made 2 semi deep cashes and we pulled off a very very small profit for this bap. Numbers are on OP so let me know whether you want me to ship it or carry it forward for future baps. I plan to play the $9 million guarantee Sunday milly in 3 weeks.
  • Thanks.... next up $9 million guarantee March 15th.
  • Thanks.... next up $9 million guarantee March 15th.

Will probably play that too (151% ROI in Sunday Millions :D )
  • Lets do it.... I think I am going to post another bap for that one as well.... lets crush that one, this one was a warm up lol