sn1perb0y BAP complete

Thank you everyone for buying a piece of my action.

I can either put another bap of a bunch of 50$ and 20$s mtts or just send back %s. I'm thinking of this option just bcz i wasn't able to be profitable and will try to bink something for you guys.

Results:

Event 5-13:30pm: 50$ 25kGTD Bounty NLH -- 1 bounty 24.5$
Event 16-14:00pm: 100$ 20kGTD Bounty NLH--1 bounty 20.0$
Event 72-14:00pm: 200$ Main event 300k GTD Re-enty-- cashed 229.44

Total: 273.94$

T8yourmoney 30%
Hobbes 1%
Trigs 5%
UbetIfold 5%
Piggypie123 2%
Uwpokerstar 4%
Albert 5%

Comments

• You can put my 2% towards the next BAP. Thanks.
  • Yeah sure just roll it over to next bap.
  • I'll ride it out
  • Roll it, sure
  • Are you going to do a SCOOP BAP? May 10-24.
  • Are you going to do a SCOOP BAP? May 10-24.

Yep, thats the plan.
  • Will be playing the Scoop L-$109 main event and is part of the bap. GL us
  • GL buddy! I'll be railing.
  • I guess the SCOOP ME didn't go as planned. Better luck next BAP. :)
  • Yea I busted about 3 hours in made a big bluff and got called light, I'll post details when I come back from vegas I was very busy packing and forgot to update.
  • Dear PFCers,

I would like to apologize for the lack of update, paying back the BAP or playing tournaments for the people who staked me.
    This shows a lack of responsibility and I am to blame for, It is totally my fault and I am genuinely sorry.
    I am disappointed in me, since this is my first BAP and i pride myself for actions opposite of this.

I will be playing the 109$ "bounty builder" new tournament on stars. The full buy-in will be on me and will be distributed with the below percentages.( I still haven't decided on which day will I play it)

The total amount:

Total: $164.94

T8yourmoney 30%
    Hobbes 1%
    Trigs 5%
    UbetIfold 5%
    Piggypie123 2%
    Uwpokerstar 4%
    Albert 5%
  • Long time no hear, welcome back sniper and good luck in your tournament.
  • Long time no hear, welcome back sniper and good luck in your tournament.

The MCAT has some serious side effects :p #stayinschool
  • Welcome back.
  • sn1perb0y wrote: »
    The MCAT has some serious side effects :p#stayinschool

Good to see you back but your advice is spot on... If poker is replacing even a minute of time that you should be spending on something more productive, ie studying, researching, volunteering, shadowing, etc. then DON'T do it. YOUR future DEPENDS on it.

Pretty strong I know, but it is a fact... I bet your parents would agree. ;)
  • thank you comp, i've missed you <3
    thank you comp, i've missed you <3

Aw shucks.....:redface: Not sure if serious but I'll take it that way... Good luck going forward...
  • Will be giving a 1% sweat of my first bullet in the tonybet main event since I haven't been playing online.

cheers! wish me luck
    Will be giving a 1% sweat of my first bullet in the tonybet main event since I haven't been playing online.

cheers! wish me luck

Since i cashed for $1750, 1% is 17.5 Cad or 13 USD

Total: 273.94$ +13 = 286.94

T8yourmoney 30%
    Hobbes 1%
    Trigs 5%
    UbetIfold 5%
    Piggypie123 2%
    Uwpokerstar 4%
    Albert 5%

I will probably be playing next sunday march 13

I was thinking of playing 2 109s and a 55 (haven't decided which yet) on partypoker.

Gl us

I will probably be playing next sunday march 13

I was thinking of playing 2 109s and a 55 (haven't decided which yet) on partypoker.

Gl us

If you don't play this, just ship funds......most of us are pretty easy going, but 11 months is a wee bit excessive.
  • Please ship funds thanks.
  • T8urmoney wrote: »
    If you don't play this, just ship funds......most of us are pretty easy going, but 11 months is a wee bit excessive.

Welcome back to the forum, you have been missed!

Yes its been really long and its because I didn't play after summer/vegas until last month due to MCAT. I'm really sorry for being irresponsible of the BAP and it won't happen again.

I can send funds to everyone if need be.

sorry again.
  • trigs wrote: »
    Please ship funds thanks.

will do first thing tomorrow.
  • If shipped, what amounts is it for?
  • Both trigs and yourself have 5% which is about $14.5
    T8 has 30% =$86.1
  • Ahh ok. I get it now. Had to read over the details a couple times. If your still crushing PP I'll just take the 5% on the listed mtt's you plan on playing. GL!
  • trigs wrote: »
    Please ship funds thanks.

Trigs could you please resend me your username on Partypoker so i can send $$

I will be playing pokerfest 79 $109 turbo 25k, it starts in 10min ill late reg about 30min in. I'm not sure if bapers are okay with that this. If not ill play it on my own.
    Trigs could you please resend me your username on Partypoker so i can send $$

I will be playing pokerfest 79 $109 turbo 25k, it starts in 10min ill late reg about 30min in. I'm not sure if bapers are okay with that this. If not ill play it on my own.

trigs1
  • I'm going to reg now, I'll just play it on my own and keep things as planned on sunday.
  • still have not received funds.