Labatt Blue

I don't know if anyone has posted this or not?? There are a few bars on the site now. It looks like they have alot more bars to list but they got a few on there now. Oakville, Newmarket, Ottawa, Windsor to mention a few. Those above are all in June. It looks like anyone from out east will have to get cracking, all the dates for out your way are in April. Check it out at the site. www.labattblue.ca Nothing in the K-W or central western area is on there yet??

Comments

• There's a sticky on the top btw.

Can you or somebody else post a list. For some reason, and I don't think I'm alone on this, it does nothing when you hit "Find a game near you" TIA
  • That is one site that needs work. Slow and non functioning. I am suprised at Labatt.
  • Clicking on the 'find a game near you' doesn't work for me either. I found the short list of bars after clicking on the 'events' tab.
    Anyways
    June 1 Maclarens on Elgin, Ottawa
    June 8 Sharkeys on the Water, Oakville
    June 9 Sneakers, Newmarket
    June 12 Peppers Bar n Grill, Windsor

Like I said the list is short. Anyone out east, there are about 10 bars listed, some in all the provinces. The games start in early April over there, so good luck.
    There is one in Manitoba on there as well.

Hope it helps